API Pond Master Test Kit, 500 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Measures some of the most important levels, including pH, ammonia, nitrite and phosphate to maintain ideal water condition
- Comes with 6 bottles of test solutions, several laminated color-matching charts, 4 glass test tubes with snap-tight caps, a holding tray and an instruction booklet.
- Comes with over 500 tests, so you can maintain the quality of your water.
- The kit is both compact and convenient for easy storage.
- Helps keep your pond water in tip-top condition for your finned friends.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- API pH Down Freshwater Aquarium Water Treatment, 4-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- API Pond 5-IN-1 Test Strips, 25 count$13.99Chewy Price$19.59List Price
- API Aquarium Water Conditioner & Tropical Fish Food Kit$24.99Chewy Price$39.19List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Boyd Chemi-Clean Red Cyanobacteria Aquarium Treatment, 2-g$14.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Sludge Away Pond Water Treatment, 32-oz bottle$25.19Chewy Price$31.95List Price$23.93Autoship Price
- API Pond Chlorine & Heavy Metal Neutralizer, 16-oz bottle$14.04Chewy Price$19.59List Price$13.34Autoship Price
- API pH Freshwater Aquarium Test & Adjuster Kit, 250 count$12.55Chewy Price$17.29List Price$11.92Autoship Price
- API Calcium Saltwater Aquarium Test Kit, 1 count$9.12Chewy Price$17.99List Price$8.66Autoship Price
- Aqueon PURE Betta Beads Aquarium Water Care, 8.8-oz bag, Pink$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
- API Accu-Clear Freshwater Aquarium Clarifier, 4-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- API Quick Start Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$10.40Chewy Price$17.29List Price$9.88Autoship Price
- API Pond Simply Clear Pond Water Clarifier, 16-oz bottle$19.86Chewy Price$20.09List Price$18.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Koi & Pond Fish...|
|Aquarium Type||Pond||Pond||Pond||Pond||Freshwater, Saltwater, Pond|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Worth it i will buy it again
So much more accurate than the strips might not be as easy as sticking a tab in the water but will save money from buying stuff to get your pond right. Tabs are not as accurate. Love this and will buy it again.
Easy to use test kit
Very easy to use, clear instructions. The different tests help give us peace of mind about our pond and our fish. Very happy with our purchase
Fast and Effective
Easy to use and comprehensive testing kit. Very pleased.
Help water kit
This is a great kit. Easy to use and you can check your pond water for slot of different issues and then correct it. Thank you.
Fish tank novice
Very easy to use and instructions keep it simple. Comes with color matching chart that's very easy to use
I like it it is compact but full size chems
I like the API test kits because they have a nice plastic box. Perfect for outdoor storage. I always feel I am getting good test reading with their product.
I ordered this kit to test the pond on the mountain property I'm building on in WV. A first-timer for this, I found the instructions very clear and easy to follow. The results also were very clear and easy to interpret.
I love this company and their products!
Excellent product used for koi pond testing. We buy all of our pet supplies from Chewy.
Great Test Kit!!
More detailed pond water tester!!! Still Fast & Easy to use!!! Your Fish will be HAPPY you purchased it!!!
Easy Pond Testing
I've used Pond Test Strips in the past but was always concerned about the accuracy. API Pond Test Kit is easy and simple to use, just add water to the test tube, add the chemicals for wide range PH, Ammonia, Nitrites and Phosphates. From start to finish the testing takes about 15 minutes and has corrective measures to do If ANY of the water Parameters are out of whack! Highly Recommend!!!