API Pond Pimafix Antifungal Pond Fish Infection RemedyBy API
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- All-natural solution to help treat internal and external bacterial infections in pond fish.
- Specifically designed for koi and goldfish.
- Treats a variety of fungus ailments and cottony growth on fins.
- Contains West Indian Bay Tree extract and multiple synergistic compounds.
- Will not harm aquatic plants in your pond.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...||Goldfish, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Pond||Pond||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Keeps our koi fish healthy
We always buy this to keep our pond fish healthy! It works great!
Did not work
I lost a koi to fin rot and treated with Melafix and Pimafix ( just in case there were parasites too.) 4 days into treatment I lose a second koi. No fin rot. Water parameters are all as they should be. I can only figure parasites. Waited 1 week for chemicals to dissipate. Treated with HKF Praziquantel and Proform C 3 days later everyone is eating and back to themself for a lot less money. Save your money, worry, and time.
Primafix for my koi
One of my koi had sore on his mouth and hadn’t been eating for a couple weeks! I treated the pond with Primafix and Melafix for a week and he’s been eating like normal n his sore is healing!!! I definitely recommend these 2 products!! And Chewy got it to me so fast!!