Treat your tap water and provide a safe environment for your fish instantly and easily with API Tap Water Conditioner. Tap water contains chlorine, chloramines, ammonia and heavy metals which can cause gill and tissue damage, breathing difficulty, stress and death. API Tap Water Conditioner removes these toxins instantly from tap water. Because it is super concentrated, you will only need one teaspoon to treat 10 gallons. It's safe for all aquatic and can be used in both fresh and salt water. Use during aquarium set up, water changes and adding fish.
- Dechlorinates aquarium and removes chlorine, chloramines and detoxifies heavy metals
- Super concentrated, so you will only need one teaspoon to treat 10 gallons
- Safe for all aquatic and can be used in both fresh and salt water
- Use during aquarium set up, water changes and adding fish
- Tap water must be treated before adding fish to make sure they remain healthy
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: Heavy metals, such as copper, lead and zinc, can be found in most tap water supplies. These metals are toxic to tropical fish. So treat the aquarium when adding tape water. Keep out of reach of children.
- 8-oz bottle treats up to 4730 gallons.
- 16-oz bottle treats up to 9460 gallons.
- 1-gal treats up to 76000 gallons.
See all items by API