Applaws Chicken Selection in Broth Variety Pack Wet Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Simply crafted with as little as 4 necessary ingredients.
- Uses high quality irresistible chicken.
- Includes Chicken Breast, Chicken Breast with Cheese, and Chicken Breast with Pumpkin.
- Feed your furry friend a healthy and natural meal.
- What you see is what you get with this additive-free food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Applaws Fish Selection in Broth Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 16$29.39Chewy Price$27.92Autoship Price
- Applaws Gravy Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 2.12-oz, case of 8$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Applaws Chicken Breast with Duck in Broth Wet Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Applaws Tuna Fillet with Crab in Broth Wet Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 24$45.13Chewy Price$50.16List Price$42.87Autoship Price
- Applaws Whitefish with Salmon in Broth Wet Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 24$50.15Chewy Price$47.64Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Signature Stews Cat & Kitten Grain-Free Variety Pack Cat Food, 2.8-oz cup, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Grain-Free Morsels in Gravy Real Duck, Chicken, Turkey Recipe Cuts Variety Pack Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 12$21.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.88Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Yellowfin Tuna & Shrimp Pate Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$22.57Chewy Price$22.68List Price$21.44Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Silver Chicken, Duck & Duck Liver Recipe in Broth Senior Shreds & Mousse Wet Cat Food, 2.4-oz can, case of 6$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve The Showcase Chowdown Variety Pack Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 16$28.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Weruva B.F.F. PLAY Best Feline Friend Pate Lovers, Aw Yeah! Fowl Play Yellow Pates Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, 18 count$30.42Chewy Price$28.90Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen The Brat Pack Variety Pack Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.49List Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken: Chicken Breast, Chicken Broth, Rice....||Tuna: Tuna Fillet, Fish Broth, Rice....||Chicken: Chicken, Chicken Bone Broth, Turkey Bone Broth...||Chicken: Chicken, Chicken Bone Broth, Turkey Bone Broth...||Water, Chicken Breast, Carrots, Green Beans, Rice.|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Salmon, Beef||Chicken, Salmon||Chicken|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet...||High-Protein, Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||High-Protein, Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural|
|Packaging Type||Variety Pack, Can||Variety Pack, Can||Variety Pack||Variety Pack||Tray|
|Food Texture||Bits in Broth, Shredded||Bits in Broth, Shredded||Chunks in Gravy||Minced||Bits in Broth|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
72 Customer Reviews
This is not a complete cat food! It’s a very expensive topper
I was really disappointed in this pkg, which I bought when my usual tiki was unavailable. I was pretty much horrified when it arrived and I realized it was a “complementary” food: as in it does *not* supply full nutrition. huh. Not what I expected from a brand that appears right next to the real food (not in treats and toppers) in the pet store’s high-end aisle. My bad, should’ve read more carefully, BUT not only does it not supply full dietary nutrients, but it’s full of RICE?? So. Costs as much or more as grain- free full-nutrition cat food and then is full of rice filler??? Nope. Yes, I tossed some in with her other, real food to try to use it but she hated it. So my dogs really enjoyed their yummy topper on their real food for a month or so.
My cat LOVES it!
We switched my cat to this wet food because we wanted her on a more natural diet and she loves this food! She is fairly picky but has always loved chicken and she scream-meows for this food every morning. The food is literally just shredded chicken and whatever "side" is added to it, so it is not in gravy or a pate. If your cat likes more gravy I'd suggest adding some water to the food, they may like it more and it will keep them more hydrated!
We try to feed our Bengel cat very good quality foods, but we have found some brands/varieties are less exceptional. We tried the Applaws on a whim and have found it to be both excellent quality and a good value. Highly recommended!
It LOOKS good but cats won’t touch it.
I have a bunch of cats. A bunch. You’d think that one or two may not like something, but not ALL of them. I fed them this food which I thought they’d love since it’s real shreds of meat, I added a touch of water because there’s really no gravy to it. Ultimately, all of my cats walked away from it. Even 3 hours later, none of them touched it.
My boys didn’t like this
There isn’t any broth or gravy with these so my 2 male cats didn’t like them very much. Would eats a couple of bites but then left it alone. Gave the rest of the carton to my sister that feeds feral cats, hopefully they won’t be as picky!
The food looks so real I'm almost tempted to taste it! There's enough meat to make it one meal, and enough gravy to make it saucy. Just perfect and good.
New Brand For Me
The can says chicken in broth. Once I was able to open the can (it is very difficult as it's not aluminum) there was quite a bit of shredded chicken. There was however no broth. It was very dry looking with a few bits of a white jell like substance. It was hard to get the chicken out of the can because there is so much in it, which is not a bad thing. I have 3 cats. Two ate most of it, and one just sniffed and walked away. My cats love their dry food, so I thought I'd give the canned a try. Even though two of my cats seemed to like it I probably won't buy it again as it is rather expensive. If it had broth, the cats might have enjoyed it more.
Excellent wet food
We got our cat from a family that could no longer care for her a few years ago. They said she didn't like wet food. We tried a bunch of brands but she didn't try anything until I tried Applaws. I've been buying them at our local pet store but I've noticed they were added to Chewy at a lower price so I've since added them to my auto ship order.
This first time I bought Applaws, my three monsters gobbled this up- I was thrilled that all of them liked the same better-for-them food! And honestly, I'd rather buy expensive food I know they'll eat than anything else. But something has changed in the last couple shipments- the chicken is very dry, the gravy is water, and they will not touch the cheese flavor. Twice I've fed them Applaws in the evening only to wake up the next day to three crying cats with dishes still half-full. This used to be so great! What happened?
Delicious treat for your cats
This is a very natural and much loved treat for your cats. Read the small print though, this is not a substitute for cat food but a supplemental treat for them.