Aqueon Tablets Bottom Feeder Fish Food, 3-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Balanced nutrition for daily feeding of bottom-feeding fish. Tablets sink and dissolve slowly to continuously provide food to accommodate a bottom-feeder's typical eating habits
- Natural ingredients and colors with added vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients
- Will not cloud water when fed as directed
- Formulated so that fish utilize more of what they eat, creating less waste
- Premium ingredients that naturally attract fish, support a healthy immune system, bring out their true colors and provide the essentials for proper growth and vitality
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aqueon Tropical Flakes Freshwater Fish Food, 2.29-oz jar$4.27Chewy Price$9.99List Price$4.06Autoship Price
- dealTetra Pond Koi Vibrance Color Enhancing Sticks Koi & Goldfish Food, 4.94-oz jar$5.36Chewy Price$7.09List Price$5.09Autoship Price
- TetraMin Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 3.53-oz jar$11.09Chewy Price$10.54Autoship Price
- Tetra Cichlid Jumbo Sticks Fish Food, 7.40-oz jar$9.94Chewy Price$18.19List Price$9.44Autoship Price
- Aqueon Betta Fish Food, .95-oz jar$2.29Chewy Price$4.49List Price$2.18Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Variety Blend Color & Vitality Enhancing Koi & Goldfish Fish Food, 1.32-lb bag$13.92Chewy Price$23.29List Price$13.22Autoship Price
- Aqueon Tropical Granules Fish Food, 3.25-oz jar$5.69Chewy Price$5.41Autoship Price
- Omega One Small Sinking Goldfish Pellets Fish Food, 8-oz jar$9.99Chewy Price$10.09List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Omega One Super Color Flakes Tropical Fish Food, 5.3-oz jar$16.73Chewy Price$19.59List Price$15.89Autoship Price
- Tetra Color Tropical Granules Fish Food, 2.65-oz jar$5.80Chewy Price$7.19List Price$5.51Autoship Price
- Omega One Super Veggie Green Seaweed Algae Grazer Fish Food, 24-sheets$8.99Chewy Price$9.09List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Omega One Super Color Cichlid Pellets Sinking Fish Food, 20-oz jar$19.14Chewy Price$22.39List Price$18.18Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...||Dried Skimmed Milk, Fish Meal, Dried Yeast...||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...||Shrimp Meal, Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes)...||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...|
|Fish Type||Bottom Feeder, Tropical Freshwater||Bottom Feeder, Tropical Freshwater||Bottom Feeder, Tropical Freshwater||Bottom Feeder, Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||—||Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Cory cats love this
Decided to try an alternative to shrimp pellets. My cory cats like this food and the other fish seem to leave it alone.
Fish LOVE it!
My fish, mystery snails and small plecos LOVE this tablet. Sometimes it takes a while to sink but once it does, its usually gobbeled up in less than a day. Fish seem to like it too. Great value.
Disappointed in Change in Tablets
Normally I would rate these five stars, but changed it to three. These bottom feeder tablets used to sink to the bottom of the aquarium when I dropped them in. The last package I received the tablets are made different and most of the tablets float. I'm very disappointed and hope this is just a bad batch and the tablets have not changed. It is very frustrating to try and feed my bottom feeding fish when their food floats.
Bottom feeder food
Good semi soft food, enjoyed by all fish and tank friends, even snails and shrimp. Even fry enjoy the challenge to work on them
VERY slow sinkers
Take several minutes for them to sink, meanwhile the current has moved them somewhere else in the tank. Bottom feeders don't chase their food.
My snails loved it!
i bought this for my cory cats and my Mystery snails LOVE it!
Molds so quickly maybe after 1 days so you need to get it out quickly! My catfish don’t really like it anyways.
one of favorites
my clown loaches love these and some of the others loaches as well. a bit more expensive than other pellets but the clowns (vigorous eaters under any circumstance) will pick these up while they are still firm and consume them right away. others like them to be pre-soaked so i do both methods.
My fish, snails, and cherry shrimp love this food! I stick two in my shrimp and snail tank each night and they swarm them. They are gone by the next night. I put 4-5 in my 90 gallon for my cory doras, siamese algea eaters, and clown loaches and they go crazy for them.
Yummy for Yo-yo
My Sweet yo-yo loach loves them! (Haven’t tried any myself though) Very fast delivery too. Thank you! I recommend them.