Arf Pets Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, White, 18-cup
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Automatic dry food dispenser allows you to feed pets whenever you have to be away from home and prevents overeating.
- Set up to four daily meals and customize your portion size. Dispense one to ten 24ml portions per meal.
- Easily adjust the settings using the LCD clock and display. Even record a special message for mealtime calling!
- Runs on three D batteries or plug into a nearby outlet. Magnetic lock lid prevents your pet from digging in.
- 18 cup capacity is perfect for dogs, cats, and multi-pet households. Keeps pets on a routine feeding schedule.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Square Dog & Cat Fountain, 94-oz, Gray$27.23Chewy Price
- Petdiary Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, White, Medium$79.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Ceramic Whale Dog & Cat Water Fountain, Blue, 64-oz$57.16Chewy Price
- Frisco Automatic Cat & Dog Feeder, White, 13.5 Cup$62.99Chewy Price
- DealPetlibro Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, White, 17-cup$69.99Chewy Price
- Petlibro Granary Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Black, 3-L$69.99Chewy Price
- DealDOGNESS Mini Programmable Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, White$59.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- PetSafe Smart Feed 2.0 Wifi-Enabled Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Blue$129.95Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- Pawple Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 20-cup$74.47Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealDOGNESS Programmable Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Pink$69.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- PetSafe Automatic Two-Meal Dog & Cat Feeder, Grey$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||—||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Automatic||Automatic||Automatic, Portion Control||Automatic||Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free...|
|Capacity (Max)||18-cup||Food Storage Reservoir - 20-cup||17-cup||13.5 cups||26-cup|
|Assembly Required||No||No||No||Yes, No||No|
|Compatibility||Plug-In Power, Battery Powered||—||Plug-In Power||—||Battery Powered|
Questions & Answers
57 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
495 Customer Reviews
Easy set up and an easy clean. I love that you can record your own sound for feeding time. Only thing I wish they included was a guide for the feeding portions. Other than refilling food and the occasional cleaning, it is completely hands-free. I have no worries going away for a weekend or longer that my cat will be unfed. D batteries (3) not included; however, it does run off a plug if you choose.
Worked for 20 months until it didn't
We ordered this March 2021 to get our cat to stop waking us up at 5 am for breakfast and it was great for a while. But now weirdly, it won't dispense on the programmed times and the clock seems to be glitchy and slowing down. I can still go down and manually dispense portions, but that kinda defeats the purpose. I can't imagine if that had happened while we were away overnight so I'll be replacing with another brand.
I'd give negative stars if I could
Don't waste your money. I spent more money on these than I would have a dog sitter and I still had to pay someone to come feed the dogs. It always seems that 1 or 2 of them aren't working. And it is rarely the same ones. Do yourself a favor and don't buy these. If I could send them back I would. I used them for 2 weeks and they started malfunctioning less than a week into use.
DOES THE THINGS BUT..
Works great as advertised and very easy to program. The voice recording is too quiet and it goes off as the food is cycling in the bowl so your cat will react to the food noise more so than your actual voice. Still worth every penny.
This is a good automatic feeder for a reasonable price. Having automatic feeders has been a life saver, especially for when my partner and I go out of town. The two things I don’t like about this feeder (compared to the other one we have) are that 1) one of my cats has figure out how to knock it and make food fall out and 2) the shape of the bowl allows food to get pushed back where it is hard for my cat to get it out. I did see in some photos that some people have managed to fit a regular bowl under there, and I will certainly try that.
Worked well for a very long time!
I bought one of these feeders over 5 years ago, and it worked quite well until about 4 months ago, when my cat figured out he could reach up into the shoot with his paw and pull down kibble. That in and of itself didn't cause problems, but he began to get aggressive in his attempts to get more food. I frequently found the feeder dragged halfway across the kitchen floor in the morning, and he knocked it over several times before finally breaking its lid. This thing is pretty solid! Otherwise, the only issue I had is that in the last year, the clock started to run slow, so it would be behind a couple of minutes each month.
Short lived product
I logged into my account so I could order a new feeder since mine stopped working and figured I'd leave a review. This Arf feeder is crappy. Don't buy it! It's way too expensive for something that barely lasts a year. Based on other reviews I'm not bothering to try and fix it or contact the manufacturer. I just feel bad for my poor cat since the only feature that continues to work is the recording that calls him to the feeder. And then no food is dispensed! Fortunately I only use the feeder for a snack and he gets canned food twice daily, so he's not starved at all. But how frustrating for him to not get his afternoon treat. I'll be buying a different brand for sure.
Worst product I've ever bought online.
I bought this product a year ago. Didn't need to use it until now. Tried to set it all up exactly according to the instructions, and once I did the initial set up on it, it would no longer let me change any settings. I can't get it to reset anything. Also tried taking out batteries, and plugging and unplugging power. Still retains first settings and won't let me change anything. Called Arf pet customer service, and they wouldn't replace anything because it is just barely one month past warranty. Unfortunately I didn't try it until I needed it. BIG MISTAKE! Don't gamble on this product.
Won't stop making noise
In the beginning it works fine buy make sure you get the serving amount right because it is hard to change it. Then after about 3 months, it makes the sound like it will spit out food but no food comes out and now it won't stop making the sound. It's constant and I had to unplug. Not worth the money.
I liked this feeder but it didn’t even last 2 years. Warranty was for one year so I guess I wasn’t expecting much, but still was almost $70. I need another because we’re gone a lot, but will look around before I buy this one again. If you get one save the directions… I found them necessary to program the feeder. I’d give 2 1/2 stars if I could.