Tidy Cats understands the need for low-maintenance litter box control. So for the past fifty years, they have been committed to combining high quality ingredients to create a great result: a fresh-smelling home.
Say good-bye to other messy litters! Breeze Litter System uses specially-designed, cat-friendly Breeze Litter Pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. Breeze Litter Pellets allow urine to pass through to an odor controlling Breeze Cat Pad in a protective tray. The urine is quickly absorbed leaving solid waste on top for quick, easy removal and a clean cat litter box.
- All-in-one, no-mess litter box system offers everything you need with simple set up instructions. Cats can easily be transitioned.
- The innovative system separates urines and solids for outstanding odor control. Pellets allow urine to pass through to the cat pad tray.
- Disposable cat pads absorb and control odor. Anti-tracking pellets are 99% dust free and dehydrate solid waste.
- Easy to clean and maintain! Scoop the solid waste daily, change the pad weekly, and replace the pellets monthly.
- The removable top helps to control stray pellets and keep your floor clean. Bottom tray is also easily removable for cleaning.
Breeze litter box, litter scoop, 3.5-lb bag of Breeze litter pellets, 4 Breeze pads.
Store in a dry place.
We want to remind those with suppressed immune systems and pregnant women that a parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Please encourage your cats to use an indoor litter box or properly dispose of your cats' outdoor feces to help promote overall water quality. Please dispose of cat litter and any outdoor feces in trash. Do not flush in toilets or dispose of outdoors in gutters or drains. Used litter is not recommended for garden use.
Click here for refill pads.
Click here for refill litter pellets.
- Place a cat pad, soft side up, in the drawer. Slide the drawer into the base. Fill the top portion of the box with one package of litter pellets.
- Put stool and/or urine clumps from your previous litter box onto the litter pellets in the Breeze litter box. This helps your cat understand that Breeze is her new litter box.
- Place the Breeze litter box next to your previous litter box, and let your cat have access to both boxes. Please stop cleaning your previous litter box.
- After 2-3 days, remove your previous litter box.
Dos and Don'ts: Most cats need time to adjusts to the change in their litter. During the transition, please help your cat by observing the following: Do be patient. The Breeze litter box is very different from traditional litters, and some cats may take longer than others to make the switch. Don't force your cat into the Breeze litter box. Let her explore the new box on her own. It's important that your cat chooses to use the new box on her own. forcing her into the Breeze litter box could frighten her, and she may avoid using it altogether. Do set up your new Breeze litter box right next to your previous litter box. Putting your Breeze litter box in the same location helps to minimize the change your cat is experiencing. Don't hover around the Breeze litter box. Give your cat a chance to explore it on her own. Even cats prefer a little privacy when they are doing their business!
See all items by Tidy Cats