Arm & Hammer Cloud Control Platinum Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter w/ Hypoallergenic Light Scent
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clumping litter with a light, fresh scent.
- Helps to reduce airborne dander when scooping for easy cleanup.
- Hypoallergenic light scent excludes 26 scent allergens.
- Odor eliminators and baking soda help to reduce stinky smells.
- Strong enough for multi-cat households.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$16.05Chewy Price$15.25Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Platinum Slide Multi-Cat Cat Litter, 18-lb box$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Frisco Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.77Chewy Price$16.88Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Slide Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb box$20.99Chewy Price$21.49List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- dealArm & Hammer Litter Ultra Last Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 18-lb box$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Clean Paws Simply Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 37.8-lb bag$22.34Chewy Price$25.39List Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Clump & Seal Multi-Cat Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb box$10.12Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealArm & Hammer Litter Clump & Seal Lightweight Scented Clumping Cat Litter, 18-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- dealArm & Hammer Litter Forever Fresh Cedarwood Clumping Cat Litter, 18-lb box$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- dealArm & Hammer Litter Slide Multi-Cat Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 38-lb box$25.78Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Dr. Elsey's Clean Tracks Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.04Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Moisture-activated Micro-Granules, Powerful Odor Eliminators & Baking Soda...||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Litter Feature||Clumping||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Multi-Cat||Unscented, Odor Control, Clumping, Low Tracking||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free, Low Tracking|
|Litter Box Type||N/A||—||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
No one is perfect
This was easily one of our favorite litters. Low, low dust, litter is confined to a limited area outside the litter box and mat and little to no scent. We changed to two other litters this year when it seemed like the texture of the litter changed. We noticed the different color of the litter from the past litter boxes and it "seemed" to clump. A month or so later, we determined it was one of our cats that was tracking it all over because he was losing his vision and not the litter. We will be going back to the Platinum Cloud Control. It works and is relatively clean. Negatives, the box is heavy and needs to ship separately from other items because it crushes whatever its shipped with. Also, you need a chain saw to cut the box down for trash days.
The Real Deal
We tried several different cat litters - lightweight, crystals, dust free. Our cat did use them all, but she left trails of litter all over the place (long hair, not her fault). I searched for the best mess free litter and this was listed as #2. I believe Pretty Litter was listed as #1, but we were not fans of the crystal like litter, so we tried this. It did EVERYTHING it said it would. We have our litter box in the bottom of a closet and you wouldn't know it was there (except for the cat door)! It is so easy to clean and stays in the closet area, no more litter trails from the closet.100% suggest this litter.
Does what it says but odor
First, I was very pleased with the lack of dust. It lived up to what I expected. The clay is much more fine than others. That seemed to lead to a little less tracking. For me the problem was the odor. The litter itself has a strong odor that I couldn’t adjust to. Upon entering the area of the box you’d smell it two to three rooms away. Very unusual for the actual litter to have an unpleasant odor. Overall, it did what it said but I couldn’t handle the odor. Clumped well too.
Not worth the money
I really thought, for the price, this litter would be the best ever, but it is just OK. It seems to have less dust, but otherwise it doesn’t seem to clump as well and it sticks to the box. So, I’m not that happy with this purchase. Won’t buy it again.
extremely lightweight and way easier to scoop compared to dr. esleys! minimal tracking and dust as well... i no longer have to scrape the bottom of my cats litter box everyday. only con is that the scent is a bit strong and my cat doesn't cover her up her pee afterwards, but that's probably because she's not used to the new litter yet. overall, awesome product and super glad i switched
Won't use anything else
This is everything it is advertised to be. Cleaning the litter box is never a favorite activity. But this litter makes it MUCH easier to do. When scooping no particles in the air to breathe in or smell. Clumps great. For once, a product that truly tells you what it is about.
Works well, no kitty litter clouds!
I have a black cat so any kitty litter dust shows up on his fur. This doesn't show up on him, there's very little dust when filling the litter box and virtually no dust from the litter around the litter box. Just what my cat tracks out. This litter is scented but is a fairly light and clean scent. It seems to cover smells pretty well.
Arm & Hammer Litter Cloud Control - The Best
For once a product that does what it says it will do! It's the only litter I'll buy! There is NO dust when scooping or filling a clean litter box.
No more tracking
I wanted a litter that my cat wouldn't track all over the place and have finally found it. It's also a plus that it is dust free.
Tracks everywhere/box was ripped
I don’t know what the new formula is but this is not the same litter I’ve used for years.