Arm & Hammer Super Treadz Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to help freshen breath, stimulate gums, and reduce tartar and plaque buildup.
- Made from extremely durable rubber to withstand even the most aggressive of chewers.
- Fun shapes keep your pup enticed and distracted for hours on end.
- Easily redirect unwanted chewing into positive playtime.
- Baking soda infused for easy dental care, all while your furry friend plays.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Arm & Hammer Ora Play Denta-Saurus Mint Tough Dog Chew Toy, Tyrannosaurs Rex$7.49Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- dealFrisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- JW Pet Chompion Dog Toy, Color Varies, Heavyweight$4.64Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- dealNylabone Power Chew Easy-Hold Bacon Flavor Dog Dental Chew Toy$14.99Chewy Price$18.39List Price
- dealNylabone Power Chew Pretzel Bacon & Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Chew Toy$9.99Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- Ethical Pet Bambone & Branch Beef Dog Toy, 5.75-in$3.19Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- dealFrisco Bacon Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$9.42Chewy Price
- dealPetstages Dogwood Calming Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium, 2 count$21.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Crackle Heads Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.67Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Petstages Dogwood Calming Bone Dog Toy, 2 count, Large$27.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Exercise|
|Material||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Rubber||Rope, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Top Ingredients||—||Nylon and Mint Flavor.||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
773 Customer Reviews
Not tough enough for my Pit
I was so excited after reading the reviews on this toy. We received it yesterday. We adopted an American Pitbull who was 5 months. He is now 7 months and has chewed through EVERY toy EXCEPT the black toys or literal bones(which I throw out 2-3 a week because he starts to chip them). There are not a lot of those for variety. The reviews are right...he LOVES it...however, he chewed it's eyes off within 20 minutes. We are hoping he gets one more day before the body is chewed in half and we have to throw it away. This would probably work if your puppy wasn't a relentless chewer like ours. Three stars because he does LOVE it.
Great Chew Toy
This is one tough gorilla! My lab mix really seems to enjoy chewing on it plus I think it smells great and love the idea it helps with cleaning teeth and breath. Not sure what the scent is, something vanilla/marshmallow like, but it smells great. My lab (the destroyer) has had it for a few weeks now and so far it's still intact. Warning - do not use it as a treat dispenser unless your treats are really tiny. We put a treat in and had the absolute worst time trying to get it out - there is no way a dog would be able to get it out. Great chew toy, not a great treat dispenser.
Good for aggressive chewers
My 2 yr old lab loves this gorilla a lot, especially the smell of the rubber and the fact that it sits up on a chair, ottoman, toy box etc. We play a lot with it without any damage to the toy. The only concern is the very small area for treats to fall out. Nothing including small kibble comes out without human help. Without rewards, he becomes bored. We removed one of the rubber prongs holding treats in and that has helped. I recommend this toy for chewing, dental health and treat dispensing with a minor tweak.
We call him Godzilla
"Godzilla" has got to be one of our favorite toys. Super durable, grooves to help clean teeth, and it takes crazy bounces to always keep him guessing. Good for hours of fetch or solo "roll" play. Just don't tell Whiskey it looks more like King Kong. Chewy if you need a spokesdoggy or product model, he's your guy. Definitely getting the gator next.
Nary a Tear in Sight
So this toy has lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. It's incredible that it's only lost a few of it's features after facing the might of my mutt's chewing power. The thing with any chew toys, what works for some might not work for others, and it worked for us. I bought this months ago and it continues to be one of my dog's favourite things.
good distraction toy
My dog didn’t find much interest in the toy expect for when there were treats in the bottom. Unfortunately the hole that is in the toy won’t get treats out so we had to cut a few pegs off. The toy itself I would only recommend for an activity. My dog loves it in his cage when we leave and keeps him busy for a while.
My blue heeled, who chews through EVERYTHING, loves this toy and hasn’t torn anything off of it, and she’s had it for almost 2 months. The treat dispenser part of it is useless but I would still recommend this toy for constant chewers.
My dog was only slightly interested in the treats that were inside but she didn't touch the toy to chew on it. I held onto it for a few weeks and gave it back to her. Still no interest. And she's an avid chewer! Disappointed.
Tough Dog Chew Toy
1st time I gave this to Maggie I put some MILK BONE MINI'S inside it. We couldn't get them back out. Definitely tough but Maggie hasn't shown interest in it sense the 1st day. Great for big dogs that love to chew though.
I was hesitant to buy this since some of the reviews were hit and miss but this thing has stood up to the toughest chewing dog around! Most toys (ever super tough ones) only last a few days or even hours/minutes. We are so happy to find a tough chew toy that isn’t just the boring black kong rubber. It smells fresh, the grooves in it are fun for him to chew on, and it’s a funky shape so it bounces around unpredictably (which he loves!) when he plays with it. Oscar lovesssss his gorilla!