Aspen Pet X-Large Tie-Out Cable
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Allows dogs to have the freedom they crave while keeping them safe and out of trouble in the absence of a fence
- Cable is made of a strong vinyl coated, steel aircraft cable that is crack resistant
- Great for dog owners who don't have a fenced-in yard
- For dogs up to 250 lbs.
- All cable, chain & trolleys should withstand up to 7x the weight of the dog
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aspen Pet Spiral Stake with 20-Ft Tie-out Cable, Medium, 16-in$12.67Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Easyturn Stake with 20-ft Tie-out Cable, Large, 18-in$17.23Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Four Paws Heavy Weight Overhead Trolley Exerciser, 100-ft$69.99Chewy Price$77.69List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Dog Leash, Green, Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$6.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Petmate Large Tieout Trolley for Dogs, 75-ft$22.39Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- EzyDog Quick Fit Dog Harness, Black, Large$38.00Chewy Price
- Aspen Pet Medium Tie-Out Cable, 15-ft$11.00Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Back Clip Dog Harness, Red, Medium: 17.7 to 26-in chest$21.32Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Kurgo Reflect & Protect Quantum Nylon Hands-Free Running Dog Leash, Raspberry, 6-ft long, 1-in wide$29.90Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- ThunderLeash Nylon Dog Leash, Black, Small: 6-ft long, 0.63-in wide$13.59Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- PetSafe Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Deep Purple, Petite, 3/8-in$6.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Vinyl / PVC, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Leash Length||30 feet||30 feet||20 feet||—||20 feet|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||—||—||Outdoor Use|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
108 Customer Reviews
Great tie out
I have a Great Pyrenees this is what she needed. When I first put my hands on the lead I could tell that it was really heavy. The larger snap to hook onto her really worked!
Vinyl cracked and cable broke
Albeit a little past 2 years after purchase, it has held up well against my 117 pound and 56 pound dogs. Unlike the statement that the vinyl will not crack, the vinyl did crack in several places apparently causing rust on the cable which caused it to break this morning. Thus I am here yet again to buy new cables for my dogs...
Great value, better price then stores, fast delivery.
Within months this cable rusted. It's not even worth reviewing but I don't want someone else to purchase it thinking they are getting a quality item. Not.
Dog Tie Out Cables
I order 2 of the Dog Tie Out Cables and they arrived with in just a few days. Tie Outs look like they are a good quality.
Good size Aspen tie out
I like the thickness. Would purchase again. Good in cold weather too
Too many close calls
Too many times of come outside to let my dog in, and she's just standing there. Somehow the clip came off her collar. Happened 4 times so far. Never had an issue with other brands. Clips seems to be working. And I've been extra careful making sure its secured before letting her out. I have to find a different brand. Can't risk my dog running off
We recently bought a property that butts up to a small lake. Can’t put in a fence so this is great for our 21 pound wire haired terrier. We only use when we are out in the yard. It is very sturdy which is great because she is strong when the squirrels come out. I actually loop one end through our back deck stairs and the other I loop through her leash handle. It gives her more room another 5 ft and if she gets it tangled around her legs only the soft leash gets tangled and not the harder cord of the tether. She gets to run around while I do yard work or I’m just chilling on the patio.
Great value for strong tie out for my 80# pup to use off the porch when I can’t go out with her!
for use with german shepherd.....great heavy duty clasps and cord is strong and durable...even my monster size doggie can't beat it