AvoDerm Natural Grain-Free Chicken Chunks Entree in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Sunflower Oil...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pea Protein...||Fish Broth, Salmon, Chicken...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Potatoes...||Salmon (Source of Omega-3), Salmon Broth, Tricalcium Phosphate...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Pea-Free|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Minced||Minced||Shredded, Chunks in Gravy||Bits in Broth|
About This Item
- Chicken and chicken broth are the top ingredients for the animal-sourced protein your kitty thrives on.
- Avocado oil and avocados plus sunflower oil provide omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for skin and coat health.
- Superfood source of vitamins, minerals and health-supporting phytonutrients from avocados, plus taurine, antioxidants and essential amino acids.
- Provides a balanced and complete diet for cats of all ages, in a delicious gravy even picky eaters won’t turn down.
- Made with real chicken broth for much-needed hydration and overall health, and 100% free from grains, so it’s great for cats with sensitivities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Snappy Tom Naturals Ocean Fish with Salmon Cat Food Pouches, 3.5-oz, case of 12$21.48Chewy Price$20.41Autoship Price
- Weruva Best Feline Friend Oh My Gravy! Yippie Ki Yay Yellow Gravies! Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$20.49Chewy Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Snappy Tom Lites Tuna with Salmon Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Snappy Tom Lites Tuna with Crabmeat Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$59.76Chewy Price$56.77Autoship Price
- Snappy Tom Lites Tuna with Shrimp & Calamari Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Snappy Tom Lites Tuna with Cheese Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$59.76Chewy Price$56.77Autoship Price
- Snappy Tom Lites Tuna Flavor Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Snappy Tom Lites Tuna with Pumpkin Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Snappy Tom Lites Chicken with Vegetables Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Snappy Tom Lites Chicken with Salmon Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Snappy Tom Naturals Sardine Cutlet with Salmon Cat Food Pouches, 3.5-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- Weruva Best Feline Friend Paté Lovers, Aw Yeah! Paté Jamboree! Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
Love All Around
My 2 flame point Himalayan cats (now 3 years old) grew up on AvoDerm pate. They no longer cared for pate. After many trials of different brand choices(which none met the fur babies' palettes), I discovered Chewy carried a greater variety of AvoDerm wet cat food! So we gave this a try. The food smells and looks good. There is Lots of gravy! Both cats ate it! Finally found an entree that we all love!
Cats only lick up the gravy
Bought this hoping it would be a healthier choice for kitties, but they won't actually eat the meat parts =( all they do is lick up the gravy and leave the meat chunks to dry up and smell. Wont do a re-order.
Good food for kitties
Kitties ate this food but I will not order for awhile - not sure why but the second feeding about a week later - was not well received. Probably if I had waited a month or two they would eat it enthusiastically! Cats!
Both cats loved it!
Years ago, I took in 1 feral and 1 stray. When I took then to the vet, I found out they both had FIV. They were healthy for years. But every great often they had appetite issues. The refrigerator drawer had many cans of different brands. Good brands. But when their stomachs were bothering them, they were very picky eaters. That’s when I learned about AvoDerm. This chicken with gravy really helped them. Their coats were always very healthy and beautiful! My cats Flash & Chappy greatly enjoyed the gravy - especially. I saw the difference with their health. I have adopted a rescue kitty. I’m going to start including this chicken and gravy into his diet. Thank you AvoDerm for making very good and beneficial products. I know it helps my cats to be healthy and happy.
Smelled like metal can, and not cat food.
This product smelled like the metal can it came in, and not cat food. Although it was somewhat expensive, we had to throw every can we opened away. We had hope it was just a few cans, but it was all of them! So much for trying new "healthy" products. What a costly mistake, and the packets we also purchased were not much better. The smell and quality of the food in the cans and packets were not anything we would give our cats ever again.
Not so yummy.
Buddy does not like the AvoDerm chicken chunks in gravy. This is the first chicken with gravy that he dosen't like. He wouldn't eat it at all.
All sauce, barely any meat.
I am so disappointed with this flavor. If they would add more actual chicken...it would be awesome but it's more like chicken soup and not filling for my ragamuffin. He likes it...but is hungry a half hour after he eats a whole can. Such a shame.
This is the only canned food my cat would eat when I was trying to wean her off kibble for health reasons. There is a lot of gravy and that may be why she likes it. My point in getting her off kibble was to increase the water in her diet to help her kidneys, so this did the trick. She now eats other kinds of canned food, but I still give her this at least once a week. My other cat is not crazy about it, but he will eat if from her dish (territorial?)
Finicky cat savior
Only food my extremely finicky cat will eat. I've tried dozens of other foods, this is the only one.
AvoDerm Chicken chunks in Gravy
Sorry to say that my cat doesn't like this at all....nor do I. I took a chance on this one because she likes the Chicken and Tuna AvoDerm....but not this one. The chicken chunks are SO HARD....the "gravy" is too starchy and looks like a whiteish glob........no...I have to throw this one out.....not cheap either! Wholly unsatisfied.....sorry. This is nothing against Chewy who are always extraordinary in their service....but AvoDerm, WAKE UP!