AvoDerm Natural Grain-Free Salmon & Chicken Entree in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Fish Broth, Salmon, Chicken...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pea Protein...||Tuna, Tuna Broth, Chicken...||Tuna, Tuna Broth, Salmon...||Fish Broth, Salmon, Tuna...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Duck, Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free|
|Food Texture||Minced||Minced||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Bits in Broth, Stew|
About This Item
- Salmon and fish broth are the top ingredients, plus chicken and sardines for the animal-sourced protein your kitty thrives on.
- Avocado oil and avocados plus sunflower oil provide omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for skin and coat health.
- Superfood source of vitamins, minerals and health-supporting phytonutrients from avocados, plus taurine, antioxidants and essential amino acids.
- Provides a balanced and complete diet for cats of all ages, in a delicious gravy even picky eaters won’t turn down.
- Made with real fish broth for much-needed hydration and overall health, and 100% free from grains, so it’s great for cats with sensitivities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Halo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Duck Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Lobster Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$67.92Chewy Price$71.76List Price$57.17Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Natural Grain-Free Chicken & Duck Entree in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$31.09Chewy Price$37.99List Price$29.54Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Seafood Medley Sensitive Stomach Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Super Premium Chicken & Vegetables Formula in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.82-oz, case of 24$48.36Chewy Price$52.56List Price$45.94Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Herring Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$67.92Chewy Price$71.76List Price$64.52Autoship Price
- Halo Turkey Stew Grain-Free Adult Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$24.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Weruva Funky Chunky Chicken Soup with Pumpkin Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Delectable Delights O'Fishally Scampi Stew Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.5-oz, case of 12$22.56Chewy Price$21.43Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Adult Beef & Chicken Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$67.92Chewy Price$71.76List Price$64.52Autoship Price
- Weruva Outback Grill with Trevally & Barramundi Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
But neither of my cats will eat it sorry.I just have very picky cats.
My cats won't eat it
So, I thought I'd try an entirely new brand with my cats (since they're 50/50 on other brands I buy). This brand is terrible. The food is nauseating even to me as I scoop it out of the can and into their bowls. Not worth buying at all.
Cats are not impressed.
This food was not a hit at my house. I have 5 cats and no one took to this food. I bought this flavor and a different flavor of the same brand to try, as I like to have lots of brands and flavors in rotation. Normally they will at least lick the gravy up, but no one was interested. Would not buy again or recommend.
WE CAME BACK
I had changed from AvoDerm for some reason I can't remember at the moment. My Lily made it obvious the moment I put her dinner plate down that she was happy to have AvoDerm back. I don't know if it's the big chunks of meat or the thick gravy; but she was happy to have it; and licked the platter clean. We won't be leaving AvoDerm again any time soon.
Expected to like this, but cats say it's a no go
I really thought that at least a couple of my 7 cats (including fosters) would like this choice, but no one at all does. It's a mystery to me why not. They like fishy chunky things, and this flavor and brand seems to have all the makings of a winner. Looks and smells okay to me, but I'm not the one eating it. Based on other reviews which are mostly positive, as well as it being on sale (still kind of pricey) I thought this was a good buying decision. Sometimes I wish they could write their own reviews. This food might be great for your cats, but if they won't eat it like mine won't eat it, then it doesn't do them much good.
I Thought We Give It A Shot!
But she smelled it and walked away. It looks well enough to eat. It has a good amount of gravy and meat, but she's the one who has to eat it. Still disappointing.
chewy and products
Chewy is an awesome company and handled this time of covid well. The avoderm is what Moxie likes so that is what she gets. Her favorite is the salmon but it has gotten hard to afford. will try to get it this next month though. Thank you for all your help.
Stinky cat hates it
Very fish stinky and my cat hates it. Wouldn’t buy again will be returning .
My cats wouldn’t touch this
Unfortunately my cats wouldn’t even touch this food, they love the Crab & Tuna flavor but were repelled ny this flavor. i’ve tried to give it to my stray cats but they wouldn’t eat it either so I will be donating it.
Depends on your cat
One cat loves it the other won’t touch it. You decide.