back-2-nature Small Animal BeddingBy back-2-nature
About This Item
- Naturally-absorbent bedding helps keep habitats and cages dry and sanitary.
- Pellets help absorb unpleasant odors.
- Virtually dust-free, so it’s ideal for little pals with sensitive respiratory systems.
- Protect the planet with biodegradable bedding—you can use it in your garden or flowerbeds!
- Grooved pellets are comfortable for your fur-iends.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Rat, Guinea Pig...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Chinchilla, Degu, Ferret...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Litter Feature||Odor Control||Eco-Friendly||Eco-Friendly||Eco-Friendly||Odor Control|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper|
|Bird Type||Cockatiel, Budgie||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
great for rat litter!
i potty trained my rats and use this for their litter box. not only does it last me months since it is a pretty big bag, but it lives up to being dust free (which is super important for rats) and it soaks up odor really well. it's awesome that is biodegradable too. all around a great product, and i highly recommend!
I think this is the best litter for ratties. I've tried them all, and this definitely absorbs without dust that will get them sick. Get it.
The best litter
This litter is great. The pellets are softer and a bit smaller than the SoFresh litter for small animals.