Oxbow Natural Science Digestive Support Small Animal Supplement, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour...||Timothy Grass, Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Timothy Hay, Soybean Meal, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein...||Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour...||Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour...|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat, Mouse, Degu, Hamster, Gerbil||Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Guinea Pig, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat, Degu, Hamster, Gerbil||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat, Mouse, Degu, Hamster, Gerbil|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Dental & Breath Care...||Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health|
About This Item
- Specially made with Chamomile, this product is made to ease anti-inflammatory responses while stimulating the immune system. This is especially ideal for times of gastrointestinal distress.
- Made with a hay-based formula, this product is high in fiber and will help support a healthy digestive system.
- Also made to help support the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract with Chicory Root and supports gastric mobility with Ginger Root extract.
- Help slow down the absorption of glucose with its Fenugreek seed ingredients.
- Includes all-natural ingredients made to specifically support a small animal's digestive system. There are no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natura Petz Organics Seal Em' & Heal Em' Powder Small Animal Supplement, 2-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Marshall Lax Hairball Support Bacon Flavor Ferret Soft Chews, 3-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Glider-Cal Calcium Sugar Glider Supplement, 3.05-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Brytin TheraBiotic 2X Probiotic Microbial Support Supplement, 60 count$15.61Chewy Price$18.37List Price$14.83Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics HealthyGut Probiotics Rabbit Supplement, 1.59-oz tub$19.95Chewy Price$25.12List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Wysong Ferret Omega-3 Spectrum Ferret Food Supplement, 3-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Urinary Support Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Marshall Furo-Vite Highly Nutritious Vitamin Ferret Supplement, 3.5-oz tube$8.88Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.44Autoship Price
- Marshall Uncle Jim's Original Duk Soup Mix Food Supplement & Dietary Aid for Ferrets, 4.5-oz bag, bundle of 5$29.65Chewy Price$31.20List Price$28.17Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Joint Support Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.90Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Multi-Vitamin Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Multi-Vitamin Booster Hedgehog Supplement, 2-oz jar$7.69Chewy Price$8.95List Price$7.31Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
143 Customer Reviews
So anyone who has a rabbit should know how sensitive they are to just about everything, and there's a great chance they could pass away if they have issues where they can't poop. We have three rabbits and give each half a treat a day or every other day to help keep their digestive system healthy. I love that there's no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. It definitely smells like molasses, which I think is why my bunnies love it so much (they love anything that smells/tastes sweet). Oxbow is a great brand, and I'd definitely recommend this to anyone.
Not a fan.
My bun is not a fan of these. I'm looking for something to help prevent GI Stasis from happening and thought this was it. He won't take them from my hand like he does everything else, but will eventually eat them if I leave them lying on the floor.
My bun Tilly recently gave me a GI statis scare so I asked my vet if these would be helpful. She had no problem with giving these on a daily basis so I just give her 1/2 each morning and I have to say Tilly loves them!
My Girl Loves These
My bunny girl absolutely loves these supplements and they do seem to help digestive issues. She's been on antibiotics a lot in the last 6 months so I wanted to make sure the antibiotics didn't mess with her stomach. I plan to keep her on these supplements just to be on the safe side.
Tremendously Beneficial to Gut Health
I started my rabbits on these because they were having mushy and small poops a little too frequently and I was concerned about them developing GI stasis. Since they’ve been eating these, I have noticed an increased appetite and healthier looking poops. They absolutely love these. They get so excited when they see the bag and they eagerly snatch them out of my hand. I would highly recommend these for any bunny owner because in my observation, they have resulted in a healthier gut and better digestion.
Both of my rabbits love!
Both of my rabbits absolutely love these biscuits. I give them each one every morning daily, and they definitely look forward to it. Plus no GI stasis during molting season here due to their now increased fiber intake! I have picky buns, but the biscuit is a win.
Bunny LOVES them!
Our bunny struggled with poopy butt for over a year; I read the reviews for these probiotic biscuits that said they helped - and they did! Our bunny would get sick whenever she ate fresh fruits, veggies or treats. Now she can eat all the salad she wants! Totally solved our problem. Would recommend!!
My Guinea Pigs love this!
My Guinea Pigs love this snack! It’s good to know that it acts as a supplement as well. :-)
My buns love these and do their happy dance while waiting for them
These are really great for digestion and more fiber. My guinea pigs love these as a treat too. I give them half a one a day. They changed it to where they break in half easier