Oxbow Natural Science Urinary Support Small Animal Supplement, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a natural diuretic called Marshmallow root. This ingredient prevents inflammation and minor pain in your pet's bladder.
- Also contains cranberry, dandelion leaf and astragalus root which all are known to support a healthy urinary system.
- Produced with a hay-based formula, this product is high in fiber which will help support an overall healthier system.
- Made with all-natural ingredients to specifically support a small animal's overall health. There are no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Perfect for small animals like Guinea Pigs, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils and chinchillas.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Natural Science Skin & Coat Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Marshall Furo-Vite Highly Nutritious Vitamin Ferret Supplement, 3.5-oz tube$8.88Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.44Autoship Price
- Marshall Lax Hairball Support Bacon Flavor Ferret Soft Chews, 3-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Seal Em' & Heal Em' Powder Small Animal Supplement, 2-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Schreiner's Herbal Solution Small Animal First Aid, 8-oz bottle$15.62Chewy Price$15.95List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Glider-Cal Calcium Sugar Glider Supplement, 3.05-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Marshall Furo-Tone Skin & Coat Ferret Supplement, 6-oz bottle$11.29Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Marshall Lax for the Prevention of Hairballs in Ferrets, 3-oz tube$7.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Marshall Uncle Jim's Original Duk Soup Mix Food Supplement & Dietary Aid for Ferrets, 4.5-oz bag, bundle of 5$29.65Chewy Price$31.20List Price$28.17Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Vitamin C Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Wysong Ferret Omega-3 Spectrum Ferret Food Supplement, 3-oz bottle$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Joint Support Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$11.24Chewy Price$10.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour...||Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour...||Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour...||Soybean Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Lecithin...||Water, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Lactate.|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat, Mouse, Degu, Hamster, Gerbil||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat, Mouse, Degu, Hamster, Gerbil||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat, Degu, Hamster, Gerbil||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog, Mouse, Gerbil, Rat, Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog, Mouse, Gerbil, Rat, Guinea Pig, Rabbit|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Hip & Joint Support||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Immune Support, Muscle Care, High-Energy|
|Food Form||—||—||—||Supplement, Liquid||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
72 Customer Reviews
Hit or miss
Purchased for two male Guinea pigs, specifically for one that suffered from urinary issues. Neither would eat at first so I almost threw these out, but the non-issue male took to them later on so I give with his food every few days (he’s picky about “repeats”!). Food and treats are trial and error, and these were 50/50 for me. I wouldn’t have purchased if not for the male with an issue, but if we finish this bag I’ll probably buy more.
This is great
Helps my rabbits keep a healthy urinary tract. thank you for this.
Best supplement ever
One of my guinea pig suffered terribly from urinary issues. She would have trouble peeing and often have blood in her urine. After getting her these supplements she has improved greatly! It’s been two years and she hasn’t had any major episodes! In addition my guinea pigs LOVE this treat. Great product highly recommend!
Bunny took one bite, and THAT was it; she would take it out of her bowl of rabbit pellets, throw it on the floor, and my Kitty-Cats would use it as a hockey puck, chasing it around the floor!!! True story.
Guinea pigs love them!
I ordered these urinary support treats for my two male guinea pigs. Both have experienced UTIs and one has had to have two bladder stones removed, so in addition to completely revamping their diets I was eager to see if they would willingly eat a urinary support supplement. Luckily both pigs love these tabs, think they are treats, and are eager to get one every evening. Can't be sure if they are making any real positive changes in their urinary health, but at the very least my boys are getting a treat that I know won't negatively affect it!
UTI prone guinea pig
One of my guinea pigs recently got a horrible UTI, after a $300 vet bill and lots of medication, the vet recommended these supplements. She’s a fairly picky pig but absolutely loves these. I now give them to my other pigs just to be safe.
Great products, easy to find!
Hard to find some products in the store for my pets but it’s easier to find them on here.
Won’t eat them
I decided to try these since my guinea pigs love the vitamin c ones but they won’t eat it.
Guinea pig favorite until formula changed
My guinea pig was head over heels for these cookies. She was so excited every night to get one. I order these in bulk -- 10 bags at a time. Well this last order I went to open a new bag and noticed there was now a new divider line down the middle of the cookie to help with breaking the cookie in half -- I thought it was a neat idea. My Lola came running all excited for her nightly cookie. I went to give it to her and she immediately dropped it. I left it in her cage overnight and she didn't even nibble it. It's sad. This is something my pig screams for at night and now I don't know what to do with the other 10 bags of cookies I have. Basically a HUGE waste of money. I'm hoping they change the formula back or stop whatever they did cause I really really feel bad for Lola not being able to have a cookie every night.
My piggies love all Oxbow supplements and I feel like they are helping in keeping them healthy and active. Since Oxbow have changed the recipe my guineas wouldn’t touch their supplements for the first few days but now they are enjoying them all over again. To those owners whose piggies were rejecting an updated formula especially Vitamin C ones just give them some time to get used to it and they will eventually start enjoying their supplements again. Just keep giving them fresh tablets and throw away the ones they haven’t been eating. It took my guinea pigs less than a week to start enjoying their supplements again.