Support your small pet's overall urinary health with Oxbow Natural Science Urinary Support Small Animal Supplement. Small pets including Guinea Pigs, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils and chinchillas are living longer because of better care and nutrition. As they age, the most common ailments reported are related to digestive, urinary, joint and skin and coat issues. Oxbow Natural Science Urinary Support Small Animal Supplement is a high-fiber supplement contains various beneficial ingredients including cranberry and dandelion leaf for urinary health and astragalus root to support healthy kidney function. Depending on weight, feed rabbits, Guinea Pigs and chinchillas ½ to 2 tabs a day, rats ¼ tab a day and hamsters and gerbils 1/8 tab. It is not recommended for mice.
- Features a natural diuretic called Marshmallow root. This ingredient prevents inflammation and minor pain in your pet's bladder.
- Also contains cranberry, dandelion leaf and astragalus root which all are known to support a healthy urinary system.
- Produced with a hay-based formula, this product is high in fiber which will help support an overall healthier system.
- Made with all-natural ingredients to specifically support a small animal's overall health. There are no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Perfect for small animals like Guinea Pigs, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils and chinchillas.
Not intended for growing, pregnant, lactating, or food producing animals. When adding supplements to your pet's diet, always consult your veterinarian.
New look, same great formula! This product has recently undergone a packaging change. Customers may receive old packaging during this transition.
See all items by Oxbow