Oxbow Garden Select Adult Rabbit Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A uniform, complete and balanced formula for your bunny.
- Contains unique, high-quality garden ingredients that mimic a natural foraging environment.
- Includes yellow pea, tomato, rosemary and thyme for a tasty variety.
- Also incorporates three varieties of hand-selected grass and hay for fiber.
- Non-GMO certified and farmed in the USA for a collection of ingredients you can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Animal Health Oxbow Hay Blends Western Timothy & Orchard, 40-oz.$11.89Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.30Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Western Timothy Hay All Natural Hay for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters & Gerbils, 40-oz.$11.47Chewy Price$13.49List Price$10.90Autoship Price
- Kaytee Natural Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 96-oz bag, bundle of 3$55.26Chewy Price$56.97List Price$52.50Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Garden Select Adult Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$12.39Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.77Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Adult Rabbit Food All Natural Adult Rabbit Pellets, 25-lb bag$33.57Chewy Price$39.49List Price$31.89Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Essentials Adult Guinea Pig Food All Natural Adult Guinea Pig Pellets, 5-lb bag$12.32Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.70Autoship Price
- Hall's Hay Timothy Hay 1st Cut Mini-Bale Small Pet Food, 5-lb box$16.39Chewy Price$15.57Autoship Price
- DealHiggins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Gerbil & Hamster Food, 2.5-lb bag$8.29Chewy Price$10.49List Price$7.88Autoship Price
- Mazuri Mouse & Rat Food, 25-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Essentials Chinchilla Food All Natural Chinchilla Food, 3-lb bag$10.19Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.68Autoship Price
- Hall's Hay Timothy Hay 2nd Cut Mini-Bale Small Pet Food, 5-lb box$16.39Chewy Price$15.57Autoship Price
- Grandpa's Best Timothy Hay Small Pet Food, 40-oz mini bale$9.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Grass, Oat Grass, Orchard Grass...||Timothy Grass, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Sunflower Meal...||Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Organic Grass Hay, Organic Canola Meal, Organic Wheat Straw...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Dry Food||Pellets|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||—||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO||Non-GMO||High Fiber||—||Organic, High Fiber|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
82 Customer Reviews
I have had bunnies for many, many years. I rescue and foster, as well. I have done my homework and researched all brands and blends available in the US - and Oxbow Garden Select comes out on top. One big reason is that there's no added sugars such as molasses. As well as high quality ingredients with proper nutrients, including vitamin D - which the other leading brand of pellets is lacking. If you want the BEST for your bunny(ies) this is it!
Took a hot minute, but now my boys approve!
I switched my two bunnies from Harvest to Garden Select. They were not fans at first, especially the picky one. However, they've warmed up to it, and now they eat most everything I put in their bowls!
I always have to smell the food when I get it! lol They absolutely love the food. I had my bunnies on oxbow essentials young then converted to essential adult. They’ve also have tried oxbow simple harvest. I chose to switch them to oxbow garden select adult for more of a natural diet. My bunnies aren’t picky and I grow stuff every year for them.
Perfect pellets for adult bunnies!
My bunnies love these pellets! They eat these pellets for breakfast every morning, and they get very excited when it is breakfast time! They jump on our bed every morning, to make us get up and feed them. :) We put these pellets in their snufflemats for extra enrichment, too.
Bunnies aren't big fans
Chewy is out of Versele-Laga Complete so I figured we would try this. Neither one of my buns likes it at all...not sure why
The best, do not buy anything else
The most biologically appropriate pellets on the market. My rabbit is 2 years old and has eaten them as long as I've had him. The ingredients are the BEST you will see. Actual quality ingredients, NO alfalfa meal, NO soy/wheat hulls, just nutrient rich hay pellets great for supplementing your rabbit's diet.
Good Quality food
This is quality food with ingredients I was looking for. Smells fresh. Rabbit approved. Would be nice if it was organic
Not having it
My wild rabbits won’t ever eat it. I guess they are not used to quality food.
Oxbow Garden Select is the best! Our bunnies have all thrived on it. I only use Oxbow products for them. Highly recommend. Thank you!
My rabbit wouldn’t eat it.
My rabbit-who eats anything and everything (cardboard, furniture etc) -would not eat this food. I switched back to her old brand of pellets and she ate just fine.