Science Selective House Rabbit Food, 3.3-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This tasty feed is formulated based on published scientific research and has been designed specifically for indoor rabbits.
- Includes timothy hay grass and thyme to encourage your bunny’s natural foraging behavior.
- Made with single-component nuggets with an irresistibly crunchy texture to prevent selective feeding.
- A high-fiber, low-calorie feed that also includes no added sugars—encouraging your bunny buddy to stay at a healthy weight.
- Includes essential vitamins A and D as well as balanced calcium and phosphorus to support health and vitality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hall's Hay Timothy Hay 2nd Cut Mini-Bale Small Pet Food, 5-lb box$16.39Chewy Price$15.57Autoship Price
- Science Selective Adult Rabbit Food, 8.8-lb bag$24.30Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.09Autoship Price
- Eaton Pet & Pasture Premium First Cut Blend Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 6-lb box$19.00Chewy Price$25.00List Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Oxbow Organic Meadow Hay Small Animal Food, 40-oz bag$12.59Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.96Autoship Price
- Oxbow Botanical Hay Small Animal Food, 15-oz bag$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Berries & Bugs Sugar Glider & Hedgehog Food, 1.5-lb bag$14.95Chewy Price$18.29List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Oxbow Garden Select Adult Rabbit Food, 25-lb bag$41.64Chewy Price$48.99List Price$39.56Autoship Price
- Viking Farmer 1st Cut Timothy Hay for Rabbits & Small Pets, 5-lb$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- BM Hay Company No Mess Timothy HayBox Small Animal Food, 7-lb box$19.42Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.45Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Young Guinea Pig Food All Natural Guinea Pig Pellets, 5-lb bag$10.19Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.68Autoship Price
- Oxbow Garden Select Adult Guinea Pig Food, 8-lb bag$20.39Chewy Price$23.99List Price$19.37Autoship Price
- Oxbow Garden Select Young Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag$9.77Chewy Price$11.49List Price$9.28Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Hay, Wheat, Soya Bean Hulls...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Sun Cured Timothy Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dried Alfalfa Meal...||Ground Timothy Hay, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Pineapple...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies||Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies, Flowers & Herbs, Mix||Pellets||Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies, Mix|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Health Feature||—||Vitamins & Minerals, High-Energy||Digestive Health||—||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Special Diet||—||—||High Fiber||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
My bunnies love it
My 4 year old adult bunny loves these. When I mixed these in with his other pellets, he picked these out to eat first. When my 6 year old bunny was I'll and wouldn't eat much she actually broke into the bag to get these pellets! What a life savor!
Best pellets ever!!!!
I had a lot of trouble finding pellets that had good simple ingredients I looked for weeks when I found this brand I had expected to find bad ingredients but it turned out I was wrong so I bought five bags of it thinking it would fill up my bucket that is supposed to hold fifteen pounds but when I received it I found l still had two and a half bags left it is a good deal for poeple like me who mostly feed their rabbits hay and use pellets for treats my rescue bun (Smokey) loves them they smell very sweet too! I will keep buying these for as long as I can afford it
Vet Recommended Bunny Approved
My rabbit had a bit of a weight problem so the vet said this is one of the best pellet brands and formulas to give! My rabbit loves it and it doesn't have excess sugar or hidden ingredients to worry about.
Buns go crazy
They used to never finish the whole bowl of oxbow or any other pellets, now they scarf this down. They like it just as much as treats. I give them a small amount each night, and they run when I get the bag.
Loves the pellets
Someone recommended these pellets for my rabbit because he wouldn’t eat any of the pellets that I gave him and he absolutely loves eating these pellets!
Great pellets for a bunny with a sensitive stomach
Our 1 year old bunny has had a few runs-ins with bloat and GI stasis. Vet switched her to this type of pellet and it seems to agree with her more.
It's a treat!
I sprinkle a few in my rabbits food as a treat. It doesn't contain salt which is a main nutritional supplement for them. It's not a complete rabbit food to use as their only option. If I give my bunnies a small handful daily, they get soft poops. They do love the taste, so that's why I only add a few pieces as a treat. I do recommend mixing this with a another brand of complete timothy pellet mix so they can get all the nutrition they need.
My rabbit loves this food
My 8 year old rabbit Velveteen loves this timothy based pellet food. He also loves the Science Selective senior alfalfa based pellets. I feed him equal parts of the two.
Both of my rabbits absolutly love this food. They get super excited when they know im feeding them and run straight to their bowls once they know there are pellets. Sometimes they even do a bit of a binky on the way over. One of them is even so impatient she tugs on the measuring cup before I can even pour it in.
Best Pellets Out There!
My bunnies Bobby and Butter go crazy for these! When I open the bag they sprint over and start pawing at my legs. Great purchase and we have been buying this food ever since!