Science Selective Naturals Grain-Free Rabbit Food, 3.3-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nutritious recipe mimics a natural diet.
- High in fiber and crafted with real forage and garden veggies.
- Completely free from corn, wheat and grains.
- Made without added sugars or artificial colors.
- Linseed help encourages healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Small Pet Select Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 10-lb box$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Sherwood Pet Health Timothy Pellet Adult Rabbit Food, 10-lb bag$41.19Chewy Price
- Wild Harvest Advanced Nutrition Gerbil & Hamster Food, 4.5-lb jug$10.49Chewy Price$10.89List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- DealScience Selective Mouse & Rat Food, 4.4-lb bag$15.29Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.53Autoship Price
- DealScience Selective 4+ Senior Rabbit Food, 70-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Rabbit Pellets Premium Timothy Blend Rabbit Food, 40-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Brytin 1st Cutting All-Natural Western Timothy Hay Chinchilla Food, 24-oz bag$7.36Chewy Price$8.66List Price$6.99Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Guinea Pig Food, 8-lb bag$17.30Chewy Price$20.99List Price$16.43Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Medium Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 5-lb box$39.96Chewy Price$43.97List Price$37.96Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Coarse Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 20-lb box$56.10Chewy Price$76.47List Price$53.30Autoship Price
- DealMazuri Hedgehog Food, 8-oz bag$10.39Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.87Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend with Added Vitamins Hamster Food, 2-lb bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Hay, Soya Bean Hulls, Pea Flour...||Sun Cured Timothy Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dried Alfalfa Meal...||Sun-cured timothy hay, Soybean hulls, Dried alfalfa meal...||Meadow grasses & herbs (including timothy grass, foxtail grass, oatgrass...||Wheat, Flaked Peas, Flaked Maize...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Dried Veggies, Mix|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||—||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High Fiber||—||High Fiber||Grain-Free, High Fiber, Natural, Vegetarian, Non-GMO||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Favorite bunny food
My bunnies love this food and the first ingredient is timothy hay. The price is reasonable and these are really great for making diy bunny treats. It's easy to mash these into a powder to syringe feed to sick buns as well.
My baby goes crazy for these. She hears the bag a comes running. I've tried other pellets, but she prefers these. I haven't notice any digestive issues so far.........
Grain free food
Great product rabbits were very happy with their new food
I was disappointed to find that this pellet will not fit into all the balls that I have for my rabbits to keep them chasing down their food. They love this pellet more than any others they have had, so I still feed it, just not in the same quantity as the tiny pellets. I strongly believe in having them forage as much as possible.
My bun is obsessed
Both my holland lop and sister's lop buns are obsessed with these pellets. Every time I put it in his bowl he comes hopping up to it, it's so cute. For the quality, it's a great price just wish it came in bigger size options and had a way to close the top!
Helps keep buns a healthy weight
I had my bunnies on the selective brand 4+ alfalfa based food, and they got so chubby! So I switched them to this, as its Timothy hay based and they love it and are now a healthy weight again!
Best of this brand
This is the only rabbit pellet from this brand that has timothy hay, which rabbits need. Alfalfa hay is found in the junior and adult pellets, which i don't recommend.
Great product, great nutrition, and bunny approved!