Science Selective 4+ Senior Rabbit Food, 70-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for rabbits 4 years and older, this senior rabbit food is formulated with the nutritional requirements of older bunnies in mind, and contains 22% crude fiber to help support your older bunny’s digestive system.
- This senior bunny food is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C to help support your older bunny’s immune system and promote well-being.
- This highly palatable, tasty formula is rich in timothy hay—a bunny favorite!
- Contains no added sugar and is high in fiber to help promote your bunny bud’s dental health.
- Rich in natural ingredients and with no artificial colors, these fine nuggets are designed to help support your older rabbit’s vitality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealScience Selective Complete Hamster Food, 12-oz bag$6.87Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.53Autoship Price
- Small Pet Select Timothy Cubes Small Animal Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Grandpa's Best Timothy Hay Small Pet Food, 40-oz mini bale$9.63Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.15Autoship Price
- Sherwood Pet Health Timothy Pellet Adult Guinea Pig Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price
- Science Selective Naturals Grain-Free Guinea Pig Food, 3.3-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Natural Guinea Pig Food, 4.5-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Oxbow Garden Select Young Guinea Pig Food, 25-lb bag$40.94Chewy Price$46.99List Price$38.89Autoship Price
- White Mill PURE Rat Food, 1.7-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Blue Seal Home Fresh Show Hutch Deluxe 17 Small Animal Food, 20-lb bag$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Best in Show 18% Professional Rabbit Feed, 50-lb bag$37.44Chewy Price$37.99List Price$35.57Autoship Price
- Science Selective Balanced Guinea Pig Food, 8.8-lb bag$25.49Chewy Price$27.49List Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Oxbow Garden Select Gerbil & Hamster Food, 20-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
bun w/ GI issues LOVES this food!
I just started feeding this food to my two senior buns, one of which has always had GI issues (Jack). They LOVE this food, especially Jack. I’ve never seen him excited for food until now. I’m so thankful I tried this food!
My 7 year old rabbit loves his new food
Pricey, yes. However, my rabbit absolutely loves his new food. The week I was gradually switching him over to the new food he always ate the new first and only picked through his prior food in his same bowl. Switched him over to this new food for no particular reason other than Velveteen is getting older (thankfully he doesn’t realize nor act like it) and thought it may be worth any possible benefits.
My bunnies are HOOKED!
The way my rabbits get excited about this food, you’d think it was candy. I have a real quiet old man who doesn’t get excited about much, but when he sees that bag he gets real animated about it. He was a picky eater all his life and would waste food, but he never leaves a crumb of this stuff! I use it for training and toppers for my foster buns and they go nuts when they know I have these pellets on hand. I have never found a brand any one of my rabbits have liked as much - let alone MORE than Science Selective
My rabbits love it
I bought this because my two male rabbits are now 8 years old and this food was recommended to me. They have been eating their previous pelleted food for many years, and I was not sure how they would like it. I found out that they love it and will come running when I put it in their bowl. The recommendations on the back about how much to feed them were confusing since it was based on grams instead of cups, so I consulted someone else I knew who was using it. This food is less dense than the pelleted food, so you will need to feed the rabbits a larger amount.
A winner with my rabbit!
My 7-year old rabbit has never been a fan of Timothy-based pellets and would only eat the “goodies” out of a bag of mixed food. She is eating this food readily and is thriving on it!
Great food for senior rabbits.
This food is great for my two 8 yr old bunnies. Previously, I had been giving them a different brand of high end rabbit pellets and would have to constantly wash them because they would end up with a "poo pellet pile" (say that three times fast) stuck to their bottoms. Since I switched I haven't had that problem. They also like the taste. Also, please note that the bag is a little over 3 lbs. It's not 6 oz like it says on the website. It's a decent sized bag and will last awhile.
Love this product! My rabbit will not eat Timothy hay and had to have surgery for bladder stones. I changed her diet to the Science Select which is made from Timothy hay and my bunny has been happy and healthy ever since the switch and she loves eating it!
My bunny hoppily eats this every day.
My bunny is a very spoiled princeling. He is so incredibly picky about his food. He would rather starve than eat peasant food (it's a joke, he's just spoiled and picky). This is the only brand of food that he eats. No joke. I've tried giving him other food and it will sit in his bowl in protest for days. He loves this stuff. He does a pellet dance in the morning, and will get unhappy for his vegetable dinner. I switched to this brand after Jack was getting UTIs and I needed to find something with less calcium/more balanced. This was probably 5 or so years ago. We haven't had any issues since the switch. Again, heavily heavily recommend.
These pellets are a quality food for older rabbits and it seems it tastes great too. Our 11-year-old mini rex gets very excited about her breakfast and dinner pellets (she gets unlimited hay throughout the day and a small handful of pellets just twice a day).
Bunnies go crazy for this!
My seven year old bunnies absolutely love this stuff. They hop over as soon as I open the bag to put out a little each day.