Oxbow Natural Science Skin & Coat Small Animal Supplement, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour...||Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour...||Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour...||Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour...||Timothy Grass, Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate...|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat, Degu, Hamster, Gerbil||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat, Mouse, Degu, Hamster, Gerbil||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat, Mouse, Degu, Hamster, Gerbil||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat, Degu, Hamster, Gerbil||Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Guinea Pig, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Hip & Joint Support||Urinary Tract Health||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health|
About This Item
- Produced with a hay-based formula, this product is high in fiber which will help support an overall healthier system.
- Specifically made to promote skin and coat health in small animals. Help deter skin problems and ensure your pet's coat will look it best.
- Formulated with chamomile to soothe the skin, this product is also made to help prevent cell damage while also supporting anti-aging properties.
- Made with all-natural ingredients to specifically support a small animal's overall health. There are no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Perfect for small animals like Guinea Pigs, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils and chinchillas.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Natural Science Urinary Support Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Multi-Vitamin Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Glider-Cal Calcium Sugar Glider Supplement, 3.05-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Marshall Lax Hairball Support Bacon Flavor Ferret Soft Chews, 3-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Seal Em' & Heal Em' Powder Small Animal Supplement, 2-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Brytin Stabilized Vitamin C Rabbit Supplement, 90 count$12.32Chewy Price$11.70Autoship Price
- Marshall Uncle Jim's Original Duk Soup Mix Food Supplement & Dietary Aid for Ferrets, 4.5-oz bag, bundle of 5$29.65Chewy Price$31.20List Price$28.17Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Joint Support Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.90Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- Science Selective Recovery Plus Liquid Syringe Small Pet Food, 0.71-oz pouch, 10 count$28.03Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Brytin TheraBiotic 2X Probiotic Microbial Support Supplement, 60 count$15.61Chewy Price$18.37List Price$14.83Autoship Price
- Marshall Furo-Vite Highly Nutritious Vitamin Ferret Supplement, 3.5-oz tube$8.88Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.44Autoship Price
- Wysong Ferret Omega-3 Spectrum Ferret Food Supplement, 3-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
Helps her skin!
I got these supplements about 2 months ago because during my bunny’s molting season she got dry skin and was itching time to time, after giving these to her for about a week she stopped itching and her skin is no longer dry! I also noticed that her coat is much more shiny but I don’t see a HUGE difference in the coat, just the skin. I still have about 20 left and I give it to her if she is itching and it goes away within 30 minutes! I recommend this to someone with a pet with itchy skin during molting season! :)
I believe it works
I bought these for my rabbits because their ears had lost some hair and looked flakey. Although their hair started to grow back before I got my hands on these I believe they do help bc I feel like I’ve noticed their coats are shiny and a lot softer!
Rabbit Loves Them!
My boy loves the Skin & Coat supplement - he's memorized what time he gets the supplement and is always waiting at the door for it. Gobbles them right up!
Makes a huge difference!
My bun is disabled and mostly lies on her right side, so it’s always getting wet with urine despite my fastidious cleaning. I trim her fur shorter so it doesn’t soak up so much, but these vitamins make her hair grow back SO quickly — which is great! They also keep her skin super healthy despite it getting wet often. My vet was amazed at how healthy her cost and skin look given her condition, and I’m positive it’s all thanks to these treats!
Best Product to purchase
Mochi loves her treats and the fact that we can provide her a tear that benefits her skin and coat is a plus!
Noticeable Effects Within 2 Weeks!
My American Guinea Pig is soo shiny and soft! He used to be a dull kind of dusty looking brown, but now it's Brighter, Shiny and Softer! My Abyssinian didn't get too much shinier but is noticeably softer! They love when its time to eat them, it's like a treat for them. But they actually get vitamins and such.
It works like magic, pigs love it
My 2 boars (skinny pigs) had very dry skin, and they were always scratching. Coconut oil, and this special lotion I bought especially made for guinea pigs made their skin worse to the point where my youngest was clawing his skin open. I’ve been using oxbow skin & coat for about 2 weeks now, and I see less irritation, more shine, and no more clawing. I highly recommend this product. At first my pigs didn’t like the tablets, but with consistency, they are trained to know that after their nighttime snack they get their “treat”.
My piggies love them
I got these for my piggies, they have been struggling with cavy lice and they love these.
Oxbow Supplement for Skin and Coat
I noticed a difference in my bunnies coat since I started giving her this supplement. She is extra fluffy now and does not have dry skin anymore.
Gizmo's hair looks awesome and his skin is not itchy. I call it a cookie and he comes running to eat it.