Hooray for hay! Small Pet Select 2nd Cutting Timothy Hay Small Animal Food gives your little pal a helping of the delicious and nutritious timothy hay he needs. This high-quality timothy hay helps prevent digestive issues in rabbits, guinea pigs and chinchillas. A rich source of protein and fiber, second-cutting hay is leafy with a soft stem and a medium amount of flower heads—easy and enjoyable to eat. It’s also a great way to help your furry friend keep his teeth worn down. And since it’s carefully selected and hand-packed for freshness, your pal can be happy with his hay.
- This 2nd-cutting timothy hay provides a rich source of protein and fiber for your rabbit, chinchilla or guinea pig.
- Leafy with a soft stem, 2nd-cutting timothy hay is an easy and enjoyable hay for your pal to eat.
- Helps prevent GI stasis and other digestive issues.
- Encourages your pal to chew, which helps keep his teeth worn down.
- This high-quality hay is carefully selected and hand-packed for increased freshness.
See all items by Small Pet Select