Oxbow Essentials Adult Rabbit FoodBy Oxbow
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Made from timothy grass meal, Essentials - Adult Rabbit is specifically designed to meet the particular nutritional needs of adult rabbits. Adult nutritional needs are lower than those of animals in the growth stage of life
- Rabbits are designed to eat and digest fiber found in plant material. Timothy grass hay provides the fiber necessary to maintain intestinal health, and makes Essentials - Adult Rabbit the veterinarian's number one choice for your adult rabbit.
- Specifically designed to meet nutritional needs of adults rabbits with its timothy-hay based formula and optimum protein levels.
- Made with natural ingredients, this product is fresh and straight from the farm!
- This product is not intended for growing, active, pregnant or nursing rabbits. Seventy-five percent of your rabbit's diet should be grass hay.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat...||Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||High Fiber, High-Protein||N/A||High Fiber||N/A|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
317 Customer Reviews
my bunnies go-to dinner!
My rabbit simply adores these pellets! The other vegetable flavored pellets she wouldn’t touch at all for some reason but these classic rabbit pellets are her absolute favorite. Every time we order them for her she’s always so excited and every night when we Give her them she’s always gobbles them up immediately! Definitely a number one choice for us!
Only pellets worth buying
Rescued a rabbit From a rabbit rescue and he was already on this pallet. He gets veggies daily but still loves The quality of these pellets.
Unfortunately my rabbits won't eat this food, I have 5 bunnies and none of them like it.
My vet recommended this food for my rabbit, and he loves it. Win-win!
This product is a great healthy option for rabbits! This is a great low price for the amount you get!
could not ask for more. communication is excellent, Chewy really pays attention to detail.
As good as treats!
My rabbit loves these pellets as much as treats. I have to be careful not to over feed her.
Oxbow is the best
My little bun has thrived on these pellets for eight years. He is now a senior bunny and very healthy and still loves his Oxbow pellets.
Oxbow rabbit pellets
We have been using Oxbow Rabbit food ever since we adopted our bunny. He is thriving!
bunny to rabbit
Bunny turned one and adjusted to adult food with no problem