Bark Brite Lightweight Neoprene Paw Protector Dog Boots, Blue
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lightweight booties are great for outdoor ex-paw-ditions and feature durable rubber soles with puncture-resistant tread that aid traction and can help protect your pet’s paws from hot or abrasive surfaces and from sharp objects.
- Helps protect your floors and the interior of your car from your dog’s sharp nails.
- May be used for wound and injury protection during activity and rest time. They can also help prevent chewing and licking without overheating your hound.
- Features 1 elastic reflective strap to help keep your buddy visible. The back of each boot has a 2.5-inch slip, so they are easy to put on and take off.
- Available in multiple sizes—the booties extend past the sole 3-inches to help secure placement and ensure the booties stay on.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Colorblock Dog Socks, Pink/Teal, Size 4$2.80Chewy Price
- Bark Brite All Weather Reflective Neoprene Dog Boots, 4 count, Large$29.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Colorblock Dog Socks, Size 3$6.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, X-Large$69.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Boho Geometric, Size 7$8.56Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Black, Size 5$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Navy Dog Socks, Red & White Stripe, Size 1$6.34Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Frisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat, X-Large, Yellow$14.99Chewy Price
- GF Pet Dog Ice Band, Large/X-Large$14.99Chewy Price
- GF Pet Elastofit Ice Dog Vest, Large$34.99Chewy Price
- Canada Pooch Cooling Dog Vest, Tie Dye, 16$43.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, Small$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Neoprene, Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||N/A||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
EXCELLENT PRODUCT - Better than described
Another reviewer commented that these worked great for her 11 year old Standard Poodle. She was absolutely right. On her recommendation I bought a set for my 2 year old Parti Standard Poodle. By the time we got to our front gate he was used to them. He walked comfortably with them the first day and I’m pretty sure he loved them on the second walk. He and I happily walked at double our usual space and his foot steps are the same as always, just now with a pleasing quiet tapping sound that he doesn’t seem to notice. These are perfect for keeping his long white paws clean on our long walks (no more daily time consuming leg baths), no more burrs in his tight curly feet hair and now he has protection for crossing hot pavement or sand. Easy to put on, take off and clean. Very well designed and made. Beyond satisfied. Sorry, photo wouldn’t upload.
Great little boots.
I just went on a 125 mile backpack trip with my mom. She was worried about my feet so brought 2 of these boots for my front feet. On day 4 I was pretty sore, but learned to walk in these pretty fast. They helped so much! She says they were really great on the rocks and stuff, but when I walked in water she had to take them off. The tread was good for about 25 miles, maybe more, so next time we will bring all 4. The straps make the boots fit well. She says to size up, as the paw paw measurement is flat.
These will go back
My golden doodle gets tiny stickers/burs in his feet during walks. I’ve used the PAWS balloon like “shoes” but they’re difficult to put on dog’s feet without another person’s help. These seemed perfect. I measured Archie’s feet as instructed and ordered size. The boots were easier to put on and went up higher on his legs which I also liked. They made a loud clacking sound on sidewalks and pavement but he didn’t seem to mind. We had only walked past our driveway when one boot came off. I placed it back on, tightened the straps but by the time we had walked .25 miles all four were slipping off his feet and flopping around. Will return and try something else.
Worked very well
My 11 year old standard poodle had absolutely no trouble getting used to these. I bought them for her since we have had a devastating wildfire here in northern NM and many of our trails are deep in ash and blackened detritus. They stayed on very well and were easy to tighten. I have washed them once in the washing machine and line dried them and they came out perfectly.
These worked great. Went by sizing instructions. My bordercollie had cracks in paw pads. Now she can play Frisbee again in her boots. Paw cracks have healed nicely.
OK but not excellent
OK but not excellent, unfortunately these booties did not do well for my 12-year-old Annabelle English mastiff they moved around to much on her paws. She ended up slipping and sliding anyway. However this bark bright makes another type boot and we got those and I have been fantastically happy
They fit ok but hard to put on.dog can walk ok in them and they do protect the feet.
Booties for Finn
Absolutely love them and so does Finn. It keeps hi. From licking and now doesn't have to wear the dreaded cone of shame. Highly recommend
These lightweight boots are working out nicely
My dog actually likes these breathable and lightweight boots. They do not come off her, but perhaps they are great for her because she has small feet and ankles for a medium sized dog. She wears size small. For me they have worked out perfectly to protect my dog on hot surfaces like pavement or on rough hikes.
Don’t buy this product
The shoes are very thin, different to put on (especially with all the straps)