Bark Brite Lightweight Neoprene Paw Protector Dog Boots, Blue
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lightweight booties are great for outdoor ex-paw-ditions and feature durable rubber soles with puncture-resistant tread that aid traction and can help protect your pet’s paws from hot or abrasive surfaces and from sharp objects.
- Helps protect your floors and the interior of your car from your dog’s sharp nails.
- May be used for wound and injury protection during activity and rest time. They can also help prevent chewing and licking without overheating your hound.
- Features 1 elastic reflective strap to help keep your buddy visible. The back of each boot has a 2.5-inch slip, so they are easy to put on and take off.
- Available in multiple sizes—the booties extend past the sole 3-inches to help secure placement and ensure the booties stay on.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Dog All Weather Boots, 4 count, Size 7$6.84Chewy Price$8.55List Price
- DealFrisco Anti-Slip Soft-Soled Dog Boots, Black, Size 5$11.50Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Kurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, X-Small$75.99Chewy Price
- Ultra Paws Durable Dog Boots, 4 count, X-Large$37.49Chewy Price$49.09List Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Black, Size 1$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Size 5, Heather Gray$8.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Boulder Plaid Insulated Dog & Cat Puffer Coat, Red, X-Small$10.47Chewy Price
- Frisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, X-Small$9.67Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Juneau Insulated Dog Jacket, Gray, Medium$33.22Chewy Price$34.97List Price
- Frisco Anchorage Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Red, X-Small$18.02Chewy Price
- Frisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat, X-Small, Yellow$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Neoprene, Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
Perfect for Jax
I only needed one and thought, well, if he chews it off, i have 3 more to go thru. He never chewed it off and after a couple minutes of walking funny, he got used to it right away. He tore the pad on his back paw really bad and this really helped while it healed. As long as i got it on all the way and tightened the velcro securely, it stayed on. And the rubber bottom is very protective. Very pleased.
measured as described (which is different than how other boots are measured) and my dogs width = 4in so I bought the large. they look like decent quality, and we tried them around the house but they seem too wide for her and almost cumbersome when she's trying to get up from the floor (mostly bought for traction for a senior golden). I think I'd have to re-order in the medium which seems too small from the measurements so I'm thinking I may just order socks which do the same job and are less bulk. These would be great outside though, probably not in snow bc they are meshed uppers.
Our 15 year old red heeler mix was having increasing trouble walking on our slippery floors. We had experienced the same problem with our 14 year old lab mix several years ago and had gotten her dog socks. We kept those and tried them on this dog but they didn’t help her at all. These boots have been the answer. The black soles give her traction and make it much easier for to get around on all our floors. An added bonus is that they protect her feet from this awful heat on the road and driveway!
Way too long in the leg area for smaller breeds that have LARGE paws
My girl Billie-Jo is a mix, her paws very large, like shepard size, but her legs about 6 inches tall.. so these are way too big, she cant walk in them at all. Repackaged for return. I think the measuring method was OK, but not versatile enough for us to enjoy. I ordered 2 other sets trying on each dog... the UVs are horrible this year and ground way too hot for our fur babies. If you walk your dog, take off YOUR shoes and test it!
I would not wear these and neither will my Dog
She hated these and I can understand why! Why are there so many options for small dogs for sandals and shoes but nothing for large dogs except something like these "Boots"? The sandals and shoes that say they also are for large dogs are not, all the reviews say none of them fit large dogs and the sizing info is way off. I have a 74-pound Pit, not a dog I can put in my purse. Big dogs need shoes too!
Just what was needed!!
This time if year, puppies need shoes to keep their feet safe from getting burned on hot asphalt and concrete. These do the job while being lightweight so dogs can run in them and not just gallump!
Difficult for walking
My dog has a difficult time walking in the booties even though he’s worn booties before. They are his size, but they come off even with the straps tightened. However, the booties are a good quality material.
Max's new boots
My senior dog was having real problems negotiating our wood floors. We put the boots on him and he still moves slow (he's 14) but he can get up and down and walk without slipping. He hasn't tried to take them off and they stay in place - as long as we put them on him while he's standing up. When we've put them on him while he's laying down, we never get them snug enough and they slip around some and need to be adjusted.
Not a good buy
This boots did not even last couple of weeks compare to other bark brite boots. It was ripping in couple of days. Will not buy them ever again!
Great little boots.
I just went on a 125 mile backpack trip with my mom. She was worried about my feet so brought 2 of these boots for my front feet. On day 4 I was pretty sore, but learned to walk in these pretty fast. They helped so much! She says they were really great on the rocks and stuff, but when I walked in water she had to take them off. The tread was good for about 25 miles, maybe more, so next time we will bring all 4. The straps make the boots fit well. She says to size up, as the paw paw measurement is flat.