Bark Brite Lightweight Neoprene Paw Protector Dog Boots, Blue
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lightweight booties are great for outdoor ex-paw-ditions and feature durable rubber soles with puncture-resistant tread that aid traction and can help protect your pet’s paws from hot or abrasive surfaces and from sharp objects.
- Helps protect your floors and the interior of your car from your dog’s sharp nails.
- May be used for wound and injury protection during activity and rest time. They can also help prevent chewing and licking without overheating your hound.
- Features 1 elastic reflective strap to help keep your buddy visible. The back of each boot has a 2.5-inch slip, so they are easy to put on and take off.
- Available in multiple sizes—the booties extend past the sole 3-inches to help secure placement and ensure the booties stay on.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Dog All Weather Boots, 4 count, Size 7$6.84Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Boho Geometric, Size 7$7.33Chewy Price$7.82List Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Elf Dog Socks, Size 3$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Cable Knit Dog Socks, Size 5$4.53Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Black, Size 3$6.99Chewy Price
- Hurtta Extreme Warmer Insulated Dog Parka, Lingon, 14-in$92.00Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Non-Skid Fair Isle Dog Socks, Size 7$8.99Chewy Price
- Carhartt Chore Insulated Dog Coat, Black, Large$44.99Chewy Price
- Hurtta Expedition Insulated Dog Parka, Beetroot, 14-in, X-Large$80.00Chewy Price$80.50List Price
- DealPetRageous Designs Juneau Insulated Dog Jacket, Teal, XX-Large$39.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, XX-Large$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
57 Customer Reviews
These are good for protecting paws from hot-hot-hot asphalt. Now Lizzie can go to the store without having to race across a parking lot. Thanks to the 2 straps, they stay on pretty well. My only complaint is that the shoe sizes can't be split. Lizzie's front feet are a lot bigger than her back feet. I wish she could have split sizes without having to purchase a total of 8 shoes.
third pair of dog shoes
I like the shoes, the roads here are just to ruff for her to run next to my bike. They are too small but I think the med. size would be right, I will try again. I'm getting quite a pile of stuff for the Humane Society. After Christmas I'll order again. Love my Lucy and it's my job to protect her. I'll be back!
Great Booties - Please Stiffen the Velcro Strap
The Bootie works great. We use them twice a day for our 11 year old Lab's walk of around a mile. We ordered these a second time because the strap now is almost impossible to manage because it gets all tangled in itself. Almost great product that needs a little strap tweaking.
These little booties are great!
I bought these booties to see if they would help my 16 year old dog get better traction. He is a Bichon Frise. He kept slipping and falling down. They really helped him not to slip and fall as much and they stay on nicely. I also like the reflective strips on the straps.
As described dog boots
These worked for us. My old dog has bad arthritis in her front feet, she walks much better when wearing the boots, even trots again. They are lightly lined, straps around work well. I use them on rocky terrain, holding up well.
My 16 yr old American Eskimo has trouble walking and when she falls she fights to get back up. These little booties give her that extra traction she needs. They do eventually start working off but they are helpful.
My dog destroyed them
I was pleased with the fit and they worked to stop him slipping on the wood floors.. BUT he didn't like them. He chewed them off the first day, as soon as he was left alone. Recommended, as long as you supervise 100%
measured as described (which is different than how other boots are measured) and my dogs width = 4in so I bought the large. they look like decent quality, and we tried them around the house but they seem too wide for her and almost cumbersome when she's trying to get up from the floor (mostly bought for traction for a senior golden). I think I'd have to re-order in the medium which seems too small from the measurements so I'm thinking I may just order socks which do the same job and are less bulk. These would be great outside though, probably not in snow bc they are meshed uppers.
Way too long in the leg area for smaller breeds that have LARGE paws
My girl Billie-Jo is a mix, her paws very large, like shepard size, but her legs about 6 inches tall.. so these are way too big, she cant walk in them at all. Repackaged for return. I think the measuring method was OK, but not versatile enough for us to enjoy. I ordered 2 other sets trying on each dog... the UVs are horrible this year and ground way too hot for our fur babies. If you walk your dog, take off YOUR shoes and test it!
Perfect for Jax
I only needed one and thought, well, if he chews it off, i have 3 more to go thru. He never chewed it off and after a couple minutes of walking funny, he got used to it right away. He tore the pad on his back paw really bad and this really helped while it healed. As long as i got it on all the way and tightened the velcro securely, it stayed on. And the rubber bottom is very protective. Very pleased.