Barkworthies Beef Cheek Peanut Butter Dipped Dog Bone, Medium
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with all natural ingredients.
- High-protein, low-fat treats.
- Helps keep your pup occupied for a long time.
- Naturally high in collagen.
- Easily digestible.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.48Chewy Price$2.85List Price$2.36Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews 6" Braided Water Buffalo Tendon Dog Chews, 3ct, bundle of 4$61.68Chewy Price$58.60Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Beef Hock Bone Dog Treat$7.48Chewy Price$7.11Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats Braided Beef Esophagus Jerky Dog Treats, 4 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA 6" Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 3ct$7.76Chewy Price$7.37Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Shin Bone Stuffed with Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, & Carrot Blend Dog Treat, 5 - 6 in$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Beef Trachea 6" Dog Treat, 6 count$13.84Chewy Price$13.15Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 6" Water Buffalo Bully Wrap Dog Treats, 3 count$10.28Chewy Price$9.77Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Bagel Dog Chews, 20ct$13.24Chewy Price$12.58Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Mixed Ear Chews Dog Treats, 9 count$12.53Chewy Price$11.90Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Cheese & Bacon Flavored Filled Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 2 count$5.25Chewy Price$4.99Autoship Price
- Barking Buddha Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 10-12-in$6.80Chewy Price$6.46Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Collagen, Natural Peanut Butter Flavor, Vegetable Glycerin||Beef Collagen, Chicken, Vegetable Glycerin||Beef Corium, Beef, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin||Beef Shin Bone, Beef Meal, Peanut Butter, Vegetable Glycerine.||Beef Rib Bone|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Peanut Butter, Meat||—|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Natural, Limited Ingredient Diet, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Natural, Limited Ingredient Diet, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Natural, Limited Ingredient Diet, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support...||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support...||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
A chew that actually LASTS? Yes!
Look, my dog is a fast eater, strong chewer, and destroys many "long-lasting" things in a hot minute or two. But not this. It takes him some time! He enjoys it. It's not super greasy and upsetting to his stomach. There's 0% rawhide and it lasts a long time! Like, multiple sessions! Is it spendy? Yep. But I've spent more on chews that lasted less. Maybe give it a try.
Didn't hit it
I thought for sure that my poodle and samoyed would love these and they didn't. This isn't any fault of the manufacturer or Chewy, O just have picky dogs.
Long lasting bones
Got this for the first time to try. It's a big hit , my two dogs ( Small ) one about 12lbs and other 8lbs likes them. Got the medium bones but still was way to big so i had to cut in half. It's really really hard to cut with knife so i got out my electric saw and did it. ( Be very careful if you do ) The half piece is a much much better size for them to hold and grab. These bones are great for their teeth & gums. Takes them days and days b4 i take away and throw out because once it gets to a size where they could choke or swallow i don't chance anything i throw out . Glad i got these and will buy again.
My golden retriever is 13 weeks and teething. She LOVES this chew. We've had it for several weeks and it keeps her busy and happy. It's barely started to break down.
Not long lasting for aggressive chewer
It says long lasting, but it's not. He loved it, it's just that i planned on having it around awhile and it's gone. I can't afford to spend that much on something that is gone in under an hour.
Dogs did not like
My beagle licked hers a few times & my terrier mix chewed for a few minutes but that was all. I ended up throwing these away because they were literally collecting dust.
I gave this to my 6 month old gsd/lab puppy over a few sessions and it lasted her days! Not to mention she loved it.
These were loved by my dogs. They were gone so fast, that I did not have time to take a picture of them enjoying the Barkworthies! If I could put emojis, there would be several heart emojis:)
rawhide chew bone
was definitely larger than what i saw in the picture. i didnt think medium was so thick in size. we had to cut it in half, which was hard to do
Good for chewing, not good for the carpet
My large dog enjoyed chewing this bone until it was gone, about an hour. That is longer than usual, thus the 3 stars. However, the coloring on the bone stained the carpet. The stain came out only when I used my steam cleaner on it. It is an outside chew only.