Barkworthies Large Breed Variety Pack Natural Dog Chews, 4 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes Barkworthies all-natural favorites like bully sticks, bones and ears.
- Each treat has been appropriately sized just for large dogs.
- Grain-free, rawhide-free and suitable for dogs on a limited ingredient diet.
- Helps to keep your pal entertained for hours and free from boredom.
- Each variety pack contains 5 tasty dog chews.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Beef Trachea 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.83Chewy Price$2.69Autoship Price
- Redbarn Puff Braid Beef Esophagus Small/Medium Dog Treat, 1 count$4.39Chewy Price$4.17Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Mixed Ear Chews Dog Treats, 9 count$12.53Chewy Price$11.90Autoship Price
- Redbarn Puff Braid Beef Esophagus Large Dog Treat, 1 count$7.69Chewy Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Medium Breed Variety Pack Natural Dog Chews, 5 count$19.40Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.43Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Braided Piggy Sticks Small Dog Grain-Free Dog Treats, 3 count$8.99Chewy Price$9.69List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Tendon Chews 4 - 5" Dog Treats, 5 count$7.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Trachea Chews 6" Dog Treats, 12 count$28.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Junior 5-6" Bladder Sticks Dog Treats, 30 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Cow Ear Dog Treats, 15 count$20.95Chewy Price$24.15List Price$19.90Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Bully Stick Stuffed Hoove Dog Treat, 2 pack$7.80Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.41Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 12" Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 7 count$21.95Chewy Price$25.95List Price$20.85Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Monster Bully Stick, Jumbo Cow Ear, Beef Scapula, Beef Marrow Bone.||Water Buffalo Ear||Beef Gullet.||Pork Hide||Pig Ears.|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||N/A||Gluten Free||Gluten Free|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Buffalo||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||N/A|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Dental & Breath Care||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
It was alright
I so far gave my puppy a bully stick (rated as hard chewer) and a cow ear (rated as medium chewer). The cow ear was demolited within 30 seconds. It was very crunchy but probably not worth the price. The bully stick lasted him a couple of minutes. I'm not disappointed but I wouldn't be buying this again probably.
Not so “monster” of a bully stick
My dog loves the chews that were in the bag except the “monster bully stick” was small5-6in and thin when it’s supposed to be really big. There was an extra cow ear in the bag which was nice.
I order a lot of stuff from Chewy for my dogs and cats. I love chewy and never had a complaint on an item I purchased but this one deserves a negative rating. It says variety pack and from the picture I thought is was rawhide free chews but when I opened the pack there was 2 cows ears which I won't feed my dogs, some other chew I don't know what it was and a traquea which grossed me out. Needless to say I am out the money I paid for this because my dogs don't eat this. Thank you
Neat, but dogs didn't like
I liked the idea of this pack, to let my dogs try different treats before buying a lot of them. The dogs didn't like any of these. Even the bully stick, they loves bully sticks, but they wont eat the one from this pack. Most of the items also have a strong odor, but thats kind of expected.
Great variety to try
We just added an English lab to our pack & had no idea what type of chewer we’d be getting in her! This allowed us to try out a variety of treats from this brand (we grabbed the puppy & Med breed packs too) and so far impressed! She’s a medium chewer, but loves “saving” the harder items for later! A tip we have is freezing it all & letting them chew on them straight from the freezer- they seem to last longer for us this way.
Average Chews for my Dog
The variety pack is a good idea, especially with medium to power chews included. The price for these types of chews is reasonable. Lilly liked some of the contents yet only licked the outside of the marrow bone - the inside was hollow. The cow ear has lasted the longest, with intermittent use. Good value if your dog likes all four chews; I'm better of getting specific chews that my dog loves.
My large breed dog went through 3 of the 4 items very quickly. He's a heavy chewer. The big bone with marrow was better because it took time for him to get the marrow out. Once he did that he played with the bone for a while. I would buy again.
Love the Variety for A New Dog
We had just gotten our new dog and we were still learning her favorites, so it was great for a variety pack for a strong chewer. Every item was a hit and lasted a while. The only thing left over was the marrow bone, and she spent days on it. We now just fill it with peanut butter from time to time. Now that we know what she likes, we just buy what we knew she will enjoy, but I would recommend to anyone looking to try out some variety.
My dog, Daisy, absolutely loves these! And also loves getting her packages and choosing her treats!
Disappointed in this purchase. The scapula was broken into small pieces that weren’t safe to give to my dog. The other chews were well received, but the bully stick wasn’t nearly as thick as pictured and only lasted a few minutes. Altogether not worth the price.