Bass Brushes De-matting Slicker Style Dog & Cat Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Medium slicker style brush designed to help release matted fur.
- Premium alloy pins glide smoothly through the coat.
- Rubber inlay grips on the handle allow for precise control and grip.
- Eco-friendly natural bamboo handle with luxury grade finish.
- For dogs and cats with medium to long coats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Republique Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush$11.59Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Self-Cleaning Slicker Pet Brush, Small$14.87Chewy Price$15.29List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Soft Slicker Pet Brush, Small$9.44Chewy Price$10.89List Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Dog Brush$7.82Chewy Price
- Evolution Curved Firm Slicker Dog Brush$11.49Chewy Price
- Evolution Self-Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush, Small-Medium$16.49Chewy Price
- Shernbao Dog Grooming Slicker Brush, Small$12.99Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Carding Pet Comb$12.99Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Dog & Cat Undercoat Rake$8.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergon Double Row Undercoat Pet Rake$15.99Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Double Row Pet Rake$13.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Wood||Silicone, Plastic||Steel, Metal||Bamboo, Wood||Bamboo, Wood|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
It's not easy finding a good brush for Persian Himalayan hair. Evn then u'll still find urself using the othr 2 or 3 fav ones. I kno that's been my case, until I browsed chewy/ grooming etc., I found evrythg I needd n much more. This light weight brush fits your hand to get ur FurBaby's hair brushed faster by better design. It's small to get smaller sections of hair n gets the job done sooner. Highly Recommended, does a great job on Riley's hair. Thanks Chewy, alwys help me with all things I need.
too small, too expensive
I have a small shih-poo who is prone to matting and doesn't really like to be brushed. She didn't mind the first brush I bought as much on her back, but wouldn't let me do her belly. I wanted to give the slanted brush a try as I had heard that was better for de-matting. I went with the x-small since there wasn't a small option, but it is way too small. The bristles are so fine that they just tug at her fur rather than actually brushing through it, and that's not even the worst of the matted spots. I gave two stars because I did like the construction of the handle, seems like good quality otherwise. However, I would not recommend for matted dogs.
The Bass brush is doing the job. I have used it a few times and it has a nice and grip which is comfortable. The bristles are strong yet comfortable. Toy poodle hair needs regular brushing and this has so far made it a fun experience for both of us.
I got the xsmall size for my small poodle mix and it's perfect. It seems to be well made and it did a great job on her coat.
Good for puppies
The x-small is perfect to get tight spots on my keeshond puppy such as the backs of his legs, butt, and chest. He actually prefers it to the large version. It keeps him fluffy when line brushing.
I needed a backup brush for my golden. This is no Chris Christensen brush, the bristles are more rigid, but it feels nice in the hand and does the job so I’m happy.
Quite Possibly the Purfect Pet Brush!
Solidly constructed, comfortable grip, and lots a bristles to cover a lot of ground.
This brush was amazing. My doodle mix gets a lot of matts very quickly in his hair and I have tried A LOT of different brushes to get them out and this is by far the best brush I have ever used on him.
Not for German Shepherds
Wire bristles too flimsy, once you use the brush they bend and have started to fall out after 5-6 brushings
The BEST grooming tool I have ever used on my Collies
Very well made. Has lasted for years. Bought another one today in large. First one still looks like new. Having raised and shown Rough Collies for 38 years I've bought a LOT of tools. Wish I had found THIS ONE back then. My FAVORITE brush ever. Great grip on the handle, easy to use and very effective for separating and removing double coats. Gentle for my Collies. They like this brush. Recommend this brush to all of my puppy families.