Bass Brushes Shine & Condition Soft Bristle Pet Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
About This Item
- Brush simultaneously cleans and conditions coats.
- Premium natural bristles distribute the oils of a pet’s coat for overall shine.
- Removes dander and particles while helping to prevent matting.
- Eco-friendly natural bamboo handle with luxury grade finish.
- Best for short coats, and suitable for cats, dogs and horses.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Babyliss Pro Pet Bristle Paddle Pet Brush$14.99Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes De-matting Slicker Style Dog & Cat Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, X-Small, 2 count$34.48Chewy Price$38.32List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Self-Cleaning Slicker Pet Brush, Large$14.05Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Resco Pro-Series Rotating Dog & Cat Pin Comb$16.64Chewy Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Dog Brush$7.82Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Carding Pet Comb$12.99Chewy Price
- H&H Pets 2-Sided Dog & Cat Grooming Brush$10.99Chewy Price
- Shernbao Dog Grooming Slicker Brush, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes Style & Detangle Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Medium$15.95Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Slicker Pet Brush, Teal, Large$15.24Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- H&H Pets Multi-Functional Dog & Cat Grooming Brush Kit$17.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Dog & Cat Face & Finishing Comb$7.62Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I use to a rubber brush for my cats. I wanted to try this to "condition their coat. It works nicely but it does not work even close to want my rubber brush does. A rubber brush massages their body, pulls up all kinds of loose hair, and makes their coat gleam!They purr the whole time! I wish Chewy had them on their website. I kept this Bass brush as an extra treat to do after I completed their rubber brush treatment.
very soft not too effective
My dog loves this brush--it doesn't irritate her skin--but it doesn't seem to pick up much loose hair.
It's a Win
All of my kitties love getting brushed with this. It's just soft enough for faces but stiff enough to get off hair, dander and whatever else kitties roll around in.
This brush is very nice for the price. The handle is sold and feels well made.. The bristles are very soft and work nice to smooth out a dogs coat as a finishing step. Only downside is after a few uses I am noticing bristles falling out..not a ton but enough to notice. Because of this I am not sure how long this brush will hold up.
They Love This Brush
Both dogs (one long haired, one short haired) and my long haired cat love this brush. And I love the wooden handle which has a nice organic feel to it. Highly recommend it!!