FURminator Hair Collection Dog & Cat Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The 4-sided brush is great for pets, clothing, upholstery, carpets and rugs.
- Made of a durable rubber material that can maintain its strength and shape over time and is easy to clean.
- May be used on short, long, wet or dry fur.
- The unique bristles create an electrostatic charge that helps to lift and grab hair, lint and other fine particles.
- Having multiple sides makes it easier to remove hair from corners, crevices and other hard-to-reach places.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hartz Groomer's Best Combo Brush for Dogs & Cats$6.36Chewy Price
- Frisco Shedding Rake Dog & Cat Brush, One Size$12.55Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Dog & Cat Grooming Brush, Green$12.99Chewy Price
- Hertzko Self-Cleaning Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Regular$15.10Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Mr. Peanut's Hand Gloves Dog & Cat Grooming & Deshedding Aid, 2 count$9.64Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Pet Republique Dematting Rake$10.99Chewy Price
- Dakpets Slicker Brush for Dogs & Cats$7.84Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Spot Grooming Glove, 9-in$4.29Chewy Price$5.39List Price
- Bass Brushes Shine & Condition Soft Bristle Pet Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, 2 count$17.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- FURminator Adjustable deMatter Dog & Cat Tool$12.04Chewy Price$20.39List Price
- Petkin Soft Grip Bamboo Pin Dog Grooming Brush$5.61Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Petkin Soft Grip Bamboo Oval Slicker Dog Brush$4.49Chewy Price$5.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Polypropylene, Steel, Plastic, Metal|
|Brush Type||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool, Pin Brush||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
114 Customer Reviews
Great for long cat hair on furniture
I bought this to get my long haired kitten used to brushing as it is softer than wires. Since then I've discovered how great it is for cleaning the cat trees, furniture and small rugs of cat hair. I have two long haired cats, so the task is large. This tool always amazes me. I use it prior to vacuuming to keep from filling up the bag so fast.
I have a short haired cat with fur on the slicker side (not floofy) and this works great. He doesn't tolerate other brushes but this grabs lots of fur and collects it in little piles where I stop brushing. It works on his cat tree as well. Very satisfied.
This brush works great. I have a heavy shedder short haired dog and this brush works really well. The fur attaches to the brush itself so the fur doesn’t go everywhere.
Great Fur Eliminator
The Furminator has been a big hit with both our cat and dog. They love the massage effect and it gets rid of a lot of hair, thus reducing shedding. Even though we use it every day we still find it takes off loose hair each time.
Does not collect any hair
I bought this item after reading a few reviews where people claimed that this brush was functional. However, after receiving it and attempting to use it on my cat, the couch, my clothes, etc. when dry or wet, I can attest that it absolutely does not collect any stray hairs. It's just a large chunk of rubber sitting in my box of other pet items that failed to provide me any value. ~ le sigh ~
Great to use with slicker brush
I have a senior cat who sheds a lot and I live in a cool dry place. This brush is great to use after using the slicker brush on his coat because it uses static to pull any loose hair that didn’t get trapped in the slicker brush out of his coat. Because it pulls all those hairs to one place on him, I can easily remove them with my hand or swipe the clump away with the slicker brush. It doesn’t work on cats with wirey coats or who aren’t actively shedding though.
Luna’s favorite brush
The cat loves it! Works wonderfully. Also works well on the dogs, but we definitely need a larger size for big dogs please.
Do not recommend
I have used this brand before and have always been pleased but this comb didn’t work as advertised on pets or furniture. Very disappointed and will keep looking.
Not what I wanted
I bought this as a grooming device for my Maine Coon (who doesn't like to be brushed). It did not penetrate his coat--pretty much just staying on the surface--so removed zero fur, and of course did nothing for any mats. As a groomer, it was a complete failure. It was effective in removing cat fur from upholstery. But that's not what I bought it for. Not a Chewy issue, but FedEx delivered this 8 days later than promised and left the package 150 ft. from the front door in a pile of snow....
Dogs and cat brush
The brush does not work well on short thick coats. It would not even go though my dogs fur. It will not brush out any fur at all. I was very disappointed with this product. I do not recommend this product to anyone.