Benebone Maplestick Chew Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to help your furbaby easily grip the toy.
- Made with a sturdy nylon material.
- Features flavor from real maple wood for all the fun of a stick without any of the splintering or dirt.
- Made and sourced for ingredients in the USA.
- Helps satisfy your canine companion’s chewing cravings.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$9.88Chewy Price
- Benebone Bacon Stick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Zaggler Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$12.78Chewy Price$13.45List Price
- Lumabone Ring-Stuffer Bacon Flavor Dog Toy, Small$9.95Chewy Price
- Lumabone Bulkster Bacon Flavor Dog Toy, XX-Large$19.95Chewy Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- Benebone Fishbone Dog Chew Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- Benebone Wishbone Peanut Butter Flavor Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Benebone Wishbone Chicken Flavor Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Benebone Peanut Butter Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$12.78Chewy Price$13.45List Price
- Benebone Maplestick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Great for an aggressive chewer
My soft-coated Wheaten Terrier LOVES to chew from time to time. She is such a gentle and sweet dog...BUT...an aggressive chewer. She LOVED this chew toy. So far nothing has been chewed off of it...it just has some teeth marks...so I am very satisfied. Of course we watch her while she is chewing...but it is a very sturdy toy and she seems to really like it.
Every Tough Chewers Favorite Toy
My pits favorite toy by far. She's got a whole bin of toys but it's usually this one that she picks. It lasts about 4 months until I decide that I need to replace it. It also seems to be a favorite amongst all the dogs at the shelter I volunteer at. It's a bit pricey but one of the few toys that can stand up to strong chewing.
Holding up well!
My dog is a ~40-45lb shepherd/hound blend who just turned one and she is an extreme chewer. All those “indestructible” toys out there don’t stand a chance against her. I gave her this maple stick chew toy about 3 weeks ago. She’s roughed up all 4 chewing ends but it’s holding up a lot better than I expected! She really enjoys it too and will carry it from room to room in the house. It will eventually be destroyed but it seems to be lasting a lot longer than previous chew sticks/toys I’ve purchased. I definitely recommend this for anyone with HEAVY chewers!
they both love it
i got this in a 4 pack that seemed to be a christmas special. and i have an aussie who Loves nylabones so i figured he'd like this too. and I have a rottie/lab mix who doesnt usually care about them but a rare occassion he'll pick one up for a few mins to chew. well out of all 4 this one is by far the favorite, even my big dog likes it. the fish one is their other favorite but I'll probably be getting another maple stick just so they dont have to share this one.
So good my dog chews right through this
My lab loves this bone so much that she can break huge pieces off of these bones in one chewing session. The maple is her favorite flavor but unfortunately because she can break huge pieces off, I can’t get this bone for her anymore! Such a bummer but I would assume most dogs could not/would not chew right through this bone.
Great for large puppies
The puppy I gave the Benebone to LOVED it. He is a heavy chewer and his mom was so happy to have a bone that would keep him occupied. He is also teething so this is a big help!
Nylon bones are not fit for growing puppies
My 4-month-old lab puppy gnawed through this bone quickly even though I only let her play with it under my supervision. It wasn't safe for her to keep chewing off tiny pieces of plastic. Since it's too heavy to really throw around, I had to get rid of it in less than 2 weeks.
This thing is hard, huge, and weighty! A little pricey but worth it. I bought a couple for our bigger adult dogs who chewed them a little. Luckily, they are very sturdy and last a long time. They lost interest pretty quick though. However, one has made it to our 6 month old puppy and he is in love! He is eating everything at this point and I never would've thought to give him one because it is truly adult size and way too big, even though he's a large breed puppy. He wraps his paws around this huge stick and chews it for hours. I have bought freezable bones and rings, and every puppy chew toy out there to hold his attention and ease his teething. This is his new favorite. Definitely puppy and mommy approved! Lol!
My Basset hound loves it so does my dog sitting dogs. My pug didn't like it but that didn't surprise me. She doesn't like sticks or hard plastic. She only likes natural like, hooves. So Keep that in mind. I bought it because they say all the natural stuff can be bad. Which idk. But puppy needs to chew. And I don't want it to be my shoes.
We have two, six months old, English mastiff puppies. They LOVE to chew wood and these have kept them from chewing our furniture. They are holding up nicely.