Benebone Rotisserie Chicken Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a dog-friendly ergonomic design, so your pup can get a good grip every time.
- Delivers a wag-worthy flavor from real chicken that's fused all the way through the chew.
- Made in the USA, including all packaging, tooling and all material and ingredient sourcing.
- Benebone is a brand you can feel good about since they are dedicated to the welfare of dogs through community involvement and product donations.
- Helps satisfy your pup’s natural urge to chew, promoting relaxation and discouraging chewing on your favorite furniture or shoes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- Benebone Bacon Stick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- dealFrisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.01Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Giant$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Benebone Peanut Butter Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- Benebone Maplestick Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- dealBenebone Peanut Butter Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Benebone Chicken Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Benebone Bacon Stick Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Benebone Zaggler Chicken Flavor Chew Dog Toy, Medium$12.78Chewy Price$13.45List Price
- Benebone Wishbone Peanut Butter Flavor Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Nylon and Real Chicken||Nylon and Real Bacon.||Nylon and Real Peanuts.||Nylon and Real Chicken||—|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
625 Customer Reviews
My dogs love these and so do I for them I have several and of course all three dogs what the ONE that the other dig has. It helps keep their teeth clean and helps with Boredom
Great product. I have three large dogs and they love them. I do not leave them alone with this product ofcourse but when they are stressed and need something to do to relax, this is the one to pick
Freya loves Benebone
This is the second benebone we have purchased for our 70lb lab and she loves them. The first one was a large and this one is medium and, as a smaller lab, the medium one is easier for her to hold. They are both lasting really well and she has inflicted minimal damage to them. That being said, she is a lab, but is not a power chewer.
My German Shepherd’s Favorite
My 70 pound German Shepherd loves this chew toy for its flavor and its grip. She has no front teeth so the grip allows her to happily chew using her back teeth. Our Dachshund is now trying to chew on one end too. I purchased the large size with my last order and wish I had remembered that I previously bought a medium. The large is a little too heavy.
one of my dog's favorites
This chew bone was recommended by my Doberman Rescue and wow, does my dog love it. She has two or three favorite chew toys and this is definitely one of them. Not sure why she only chews on the bottom of the Y - she pretty much ignores the other ends. She's a very strong chewer and this one holds up well.
The best bone
This bone was the best bone for my Bernese mountain dog, because he chews thru every bone or toy I give him. we have had it for five months and still able to be chewed . Best bone ever!!!!!!
GREAT FOR TOUGH CHEWERS!
Our lab is a massive HARD CHEWER. She can obliterate most chew toys in no time. HOWEVER, these chews are different. She chews them but nothing breaks off and endangers her of choking. She stays interested in them, takes them to her bed and chews on and somehow cannot destroy them!
So my dog seems to be enjoying it. However, I’m confused how it’s not at all edible when my dog is already biting off small pieces. I’m sure she’ll be fine
This is the ONLY chew toy that brings peace to our household and furniture. I don't like the sharp little pieces of plastic they gnaw off (sticks in carpet, on clothes, etc.) but given how much they love these, it is worth it!
Dog loves it
Seems a little big for something called small, but my 10 lb cavapoo lugs it around the living room from time to time.