Best Bully Sticks Duck Feet Dog Treats, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single ingredient and fully digestible to fit into your dog’s nutritious diet
- Duck is the only ingredient so they're perfect for dogs with sensitivities to more common proteins like beef or chicken
- Naturally rich in glucosamine and chondroitin, which aid healthy hip and joint function and mobility
- Hypoallergenic treat is safe for your pup and perfect for dogs with sensitive stomachs
- Made in the USA, free of any hormones, additives or unhealthy chemicals
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Beef Tendons Chew for Dogs, 16oz$17.59Chewy Price$29.71List Price$16.71Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Round Turkey Tendon Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Pork Skin Roll Dog Treats, 18 ct$24.37Chewy Price$23.15Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Tendon Chews 7 - 11" Dog Treats, 12 count$37.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Platinum Pet Treats Duck Feet Dog Treats, 30 count$18.99Chewy Price$24.63List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Large Breed Natural Chew Variety Pack Dog Treats, 12 count$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Joint Health Sticks 6" Dog Treats, 25 count$19.95Chewy Price$21.14List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Tripe Twists 4 - 5" Dog Treats, 5 count$7.59Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! 6-in Bully Sticks Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Grain-Free Dog Treats, 50 count$214.50Chewy Price$203.77Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats Cow Ears Dog Treats, 25 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Cheek Chips Dog Treats, 4oz$7.37Chewy Price$7.00Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats Chicken Feet Dog Treats, 25 count$16.49Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.67Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Duck Feet.||Duck Feet.||Turkey Tendon, Vegetable Glycerin||Pig Ear.||Pig Ear.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||Grain-Free||Grain-Free|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||N/A||Pork, Meat||Pork, Meat|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
Very oily duck feet
These duck feet are much oiler than others I have ordered. You will need to wipe them down since there is an oily film on them. Be cautious if your dog will eat these on a light colored carpet/rug as it will stain. Since my Frenchie likes to stuff things down his throat, I need to watch him while he is eating this so he doesn't choke but he seems to like them after I wipe off the oil on them. I think I may need to cut these into bite size pieces to eliminate choking hazards for my food hungry Frenchie.
One of my boys (strangely the one who is least picky) is a little hesitant to take these.. he’s does bc his brothers do lol. My other 2 really love these. My 7mo puppy can’t finish one. My 7lb and 14lb adults finish in about 10-15min. All very experienced chewers. If these weren’t so greasy, I think that would make a difference with my boy who isn’t so sure about these, at first. Maybe he just is disappointed bc his faves are the gullies lol.
My puppies couldn't resist these, they'll be chewing on it till they got bored of chewing. They smell awful, as one would think , so prepare a breath freshener for afterwards. they seemed to have been easily digestible, completely same. I would highly recommend for teething puppies.
Great treat! Dog loves them. Easy to feed. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...............................................
Our Lab loves them!
We primarily bought these for our 11 year old lab as a natural chew that’s also a good source of glucosamine and chondroitin. He absolutely loves them, as do our other 4 dogs. They’re a little greasy and smelly, but not bad at all compared to other chews. Would not recommend for small dogs, our dachshund loved it, but had a hard time digesting.
Greasy & smelly
My dog loved them. Us? Not so much.. they smelled awful and they were greasy feeling
Lab loves these
We are working on food sensitivities with our lab. He can have duck and loves these. We can give the husky a normal treat and a foot to him and he is happy. Not smelly either
We use these to stuff our frozen kongs with after we add food into them ..it’s a great treat!
My dogs love
Both my dogs enjoy these, even my senior who is very particular about his chews.
our pup loves these! he's not a picky eater, but is a highly anxious dog. when he's feeling anxious he's not very food motivated, but will take these without fail every time. love that they are packed full of good things for him, not very messy, and a safe snack. they are pretty chewy, so he's always monitored when he has them, but we've fortunately never had a problem with him choking them down unlike some other chews.