Best Friends by Sheri Calming Lux Fur Donut Cuddler Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This donut bed helps your furry friend stay comfy and cozy.
- The water and dirt-resistant bottom keeps accidents away.
- Easily toss the bed in the washer and dryer when your pal has had one too many messy moments.
- You too will sleep soundly knowing this bed is made from safe, non-toxic materials.
- Luxurious faux-fur comfort will have your girl happily napping.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Hexagon Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Small$16.70Chewy Price
- Frisco Eyelash Cat & Dog Bolster Bed, Smoky Gray, Medium$44.06Chewy Price
- Frisco Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Gray, Large$29.99Chewy Price
- Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Donut Dog Bed & Throw Dog Blanket, Frost, Small$49.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- FurHaven Calming Cuddler Long Fur Donut Bolster Dog Bed, Mist Gray, Small$32.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Eyelash Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Teal$32.99Chewy Price
- Precious Tails Super Lux Fur Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Ice Gray, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Camel Back Donut Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- Best Friends by Sheri Calming Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Grey$21.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Orthopedic||Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Nylon, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
253 Customer Reviews
My Cats Love It!
My cats instantly loved this bed, which is really saying something since they normally check new beds out for a while before actually using them. The faux fur is very soft. The small fits 2 snuggly cats well or one with room to sprawl. My dog even tried to get in this despite it being way too small. I have washed it twice and it comes out looking new. The small does not have a removable cover - you throw the whole bed in the washer. So far, this bed was a great buy!
Can't get my dog out of it. When I can't find my chihuahua, I know where to look. He stashes all of his toys in there with him! We love it.
The dog just loves this bed. He is a senior dog and spends a lot of time in it. He has another bed (not the same as this one) but he prefers the calming fur by Best Friends by Sheri.
This is a winner
My fur Buddy simply loves this bed. He is a Yorkie mix and loves to curl up in the crevices. He also loves to hang his head over the lush sides like it’s a pillow. It appears to be of good quality.
well made but way to small for my toy poodle
I really like how well made this bed is, but it is too small for my toy poodle, she is 9 pounds, big for a toy. but I thought it would work. I will donate this bed to our local shelter.
Best Pug Bed Ever
This is my third bed by Sheri! My pug has one in every room and one at grandmas house. She curls in the bed burrows her little feet and very much feels this is her safe space. The bed truly seems to calm her. Highly recommend.
Bottom material is strangely noisy
We bought the smallest bed for our cats. It's bigger than I thought and doesn't really sit flat like in the photos. It's as if the bottom is too big or the walls surrounding it make too small a circle. The material on the bottom is quite noisy and makes a crinkly sound when the bed shifts slightly. Our cats are fairly timid and they refuse to sit in it because it makes noise as they step in. It also makes noise when scooting it around the hardwood floor. I'm sure this won't bother some pets, but it seems unnecessary to use this noisy material and makes it feel cheap and poorly designed.
Love this cat bed
My cat loves his new bed. It’s soft and roomy and perfect for him. It makes me happy to see him happy and comfortable
Bolt just loves his bed!!
This bed is huge and super comfy! My dog Bolt, who is 90lbs, absolutely loves it. It has more than enough space for him to lay, turn around, and comfortably fall asleep. It is also very easy to clean! You removed the paddings and stick the bed cover in the washer and then in the dryer. This is the second one I purchase. I donated the other one because it was still good and I got this one on a promotion for 50% off. Super recommend! 5-stars!
Excellent dog bed
This is the very best dog bed you can get. Our two dogs love these beds. They are comfortable and well made.