Max & Neo Dog Gear Nylon Reflective Martingale Dog Collar with Chain
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For each leash purchased, Max & Neo will donate an identical collar to a rescue dog in need.
- These long-lasting and high-quality collars are 1-inch wide and made of thick, heavy duty nylon webbing.
- Included D-ring is 5 millimeters thick and made of sturdy metal and perfect for attaching leashes and leads.
- Features a separate nonmetal tab for attaching your pet’s dog tags and charms without the noisy jingling.
- Martingale design is perfect for obedience and behavioral training in puppies, new dogs and aggressive walkers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Euro-Dog Luxury Leather Martingale Dog Collar, Black, Small$12.32Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Leather Martingale Dog Collar, Medium$17.99Chewy Price
- Alcott Polyester Reflective Martingale Dog Collar, Blue, Medium: 14 to 20-in neck$12.30Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- PetSafe Quick Snap Buckle Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Red, Medium: 11 to 15-in neck, 3/4-in wide$4.59Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Kurgo Walk About Limited Slip Dog Collar, Multi-color, Medium$22.99Chewy Price
- SportDOG Training Dog Chain Slip Collar, 26-in: 8 to 24-in neck$9.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Reflective, Training||Reflective||—||Training|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Slip On||Slip On||Slip On|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
305 Customer Reviews
I am way pleased with this collar! The quality is good and I really like the detail of the loop to add the tags. I like that it comes in hot pink as it is my girl's color. I was pleasantly surprised by the lock on the clip, too. The little paw print is a cute touch.
This collar was smaller than I thought it was. I had purchased a size small a while ago and then purchased a medium and it only fit my puppy for a month. I didn’t realize the sizes on this brand were overlapping like that. The lock doesn’t stay locked and I’m constantly fixing it. It seems to be super durable, I just wish the sizes could come in larger sizes
poor quality chain
Pls consider using stainless steel fr the metal chain! The metal chain in my dogs collar has turned his lovely golden neck GRAY from the cheap chain in his beautiful new red collar. Very, very disappointed.
Doesn't Stay Locked
I wanted to love this collar. It even has a lock so that it won't open unless you unlock it -- and that seems to be the flaw. Have had the collar less than 6 months and 3 times (twice in the last two weeks) my dog has come back inside without his collar. I've found it in the yard and it didn't slip off his head -- it's open -- so I'm certainly not going to trust this with a leash. Have went back to the choker collar I've trusted for years.
The Very Best Martingale Collar!
I like this collar so much! In the past year I’ve purchased 3 different kind.. everyone not made too a high standard? Bad chain, too small collar, just fell apart? I ordered this one, Wow! Nice size collar, good material, good quality chain. Also, it was even better! Reflective collar great for at night! Adjust well and stays put! Has a rubber guard too hold the nylon in place. Seriously love it! I have big dogs! Did also buy 2 for a few blue healer pups( Md dogs) 7 months old. Made in Arizona! Love made in America products!
GREAT - smaller links
Smaller links would be great, as a lot of weight around neck. I've seen and tried a collar like this one but smaller links. Bigger links for large size and above.
This collar with a chain is absolutely wonderful! It only tightens when the dog pulls so I can easily control him if an unfriendly dig approaches on our walks. Many trail are not very wide and my dog will listen to heel and walk past with the extra control of the collar. I only use it for walking on a leash. Thanks Chewy!
I really liked this collar until
We have a year old white yellow lab. This collar was very useful to train her until it started discoloring her fur. Like most labs, she loves to swim and spends a lot of time in the water. The finish on the chain has deteriorated and her fur is turning grey underneath it.
Great transition collar
This collar worked well transitioning my dog off a prong collar. Still allows me to have some quick release control when needed, and my dog appreciates the webbing around his neck and not the prongs.
I wish I'd read about "turns light-fur grey." While I don't like that, I wonder how high the nickel content is, because he's scratching and acting not well after wearing it for a few weeks, and I find myself looking up nickel allergies. The collar is well-made, the width seems perfect and I like the reflectiveness. The buckle is strong yet easy to release. But I hate him looking dirty like that, and especially acting sick - but that could be from something else, too.