Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Shag Fur Donut Cuddler Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft faux shag fur keeps your furry friend warm and cozy on cold nights, while the water-resistant nylon bottom keeps your floors safe in case of an accident.
- Extra filling provides relief from joint and muscle pain, while round-shape is paw-sitively purr-fect for pets who like to curl up and snuggle.
- Raised edges are perfect for burrowing, offer additional orthopedic support and serve as a comfortable headrest.
- Orthopedic dog and cat bed is machine washable and dryer-safe for every pet parent’s convenience.
- Available in two colors and three sizes to help you pick the perfect one.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Igloo Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$22.39Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealBest Friends by Sheri Calming Lux Fur Donut Cuddler Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Oyster, Medium$47.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealFrisco Felt Removable Hood Cave Dog & Cat Covered Bed, Brown$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealFrisco Eyelash Cat & Dog Bolster Bed, Smoky Gray, Medium$45.04Chewy Price
- DealPrecious Tails Super Lux Fur Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Pink, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- DealBest Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Donut Dog Bed & Throw Dog Blanket, Frost, Small$49.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Calming Cuddler Long Fur Donut Bolster Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$52.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- DealPetAmi Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Taupe, Small$22.99Chewy Price
- DealBest Friends by Sheri Calming Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Grey$21.99Chewy Price
- DealMr. Peanut's OrthoPlush Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed, Snowflake White, Medium$29.00Chewy Price$32.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Machine-washable||Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Nylon, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Sherpa, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||—||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Cotton|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
48 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4064 Customer Reviews
COMFY, COMFY, COMFY
Murphy has 5 other beds in the house but he gravitates to this one more than any other. When he is in this bed, he is so relaxed that when we put out his dinner, he does not even want to get up to eat it. I will be purchasing one for my Grand fur baby. I wish they make one large enough for humans.
My cats must be broken
This is a huge plush lovely bed that I would love but my weird, spoiled buggers didn't care for it despite the fact it looks so inviting! It does have a slightly odd smell that might turn them off (I've a nose like a blood hound) but considering the smells that don't bother them I can't see that that is it. Max did kneed it a few times but didn't get in it. I can only conclude that my cats are broken.
Great dog bed...beautiful
We purchased this dog bed in white and we're very happy with this purchase. It looks beautiful and very high quality. Judging by the comfy naps my dog takes in it, he loves this purchase too. The price at Chewy was a lot better than similar dog beds I've seen in boutiques.
After having this same bed in taupe for a month or so, I ordered this one for the dogs. The taupe is great, like a large cup with raised sides. This? Not so much. No amount of tossing it in the dryer or fluffing by hand will make it anything other than a flat bed. So disappointed.
Love at first Sight
It takes a few mins to fluff up but you have the option to put it in a dryer for 5 mins to help with that My dog who is toy size went straight to it. She love it. She is very small about 10 lbs and the beg is fairly big for her. I do wish there was 1 size smaller but this is fine. I wanted the lilac/purple color but it wasn't available I bought this to keep in my bedroom so my dog could nap while I work
She Loves It!
Such a lovely, soft bed! It took a while to coax her into it, but, once in, she curled up and didn't want to get out. It was a little bigger than I expected (I ordered the medium for a 34 pound Dalmatian/Whippet mix), but she loves it!
Dog loves it
My dog is a big fan of this bed. She took to it right away. It does kind of look like a huge toy, so she tried to play with it a few times in the first week or two, but now she understands it is a BED and not a TOY! Lol! Planning to order a second one soon. It is soft and does seem to calm her. She likes to rub her face on it.
The snuggliest bed I ever slept in!
My momma ordered this wonderful bed for me. I weigh 4 pounds and fit perfectly. But my sister weighs 20 pounds and fits also. I have to run her out when she steals my bed. I am 10 years old and my back hurts sometimes but there is something about this bed that helps
I love these shaggy beds and so does my pets. I bought 2 last year that I still have. I have rescued to more dogs so I needed more with cooler weather coming. One came matted but Chewy is sending a new one at no charge. I will donate the matted one to our shelter. Thank you, Chewy!!!
Not worth the money
I placed this in the dryer as instructed after the first wash and the entire ring of the outside came out somewhat matted. It was not even fully dry, to show how little and lightly I dried it. There I was trying to brush out the matting, mad i just paid over $100 for this.