Best Pet Supplies Voyager All Season Mesh Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Breathable, mesh fabric helps your dog stay cool during summer days and insulates him in chilly weather.
- Wearing a harness can be comfortable thanks to fashionable fabric and weight-distributing straps.
- Durable fastener and strong, metal D-rings put safety first and help to protect your pal on walks.
- 'Walk-in' style makes it simple to put on, eliminating the over-the-head hassle.
- Sturdy, high-quality materials ensure this harness is built to last.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBest Pet Supplies Voyager Corduroy Dog Harness, Red, X-Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealBest Pet Supplies Voyager Plush Suede Dog Harness, Latte, X-Large$14.84Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealBest Pet Supplies Voyager Army Base Mesh Dog Harness, X-Small$13.82Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Small & Medium Breed Soft Mesh Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, 14 to 18.5-in chest$5.81Chewy Price$7.72List Price
- DealPuppia Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, X-Large: 22 to 32-in chest$18.40Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- DealPuppia RiteFit Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, X-Small: 11 to 15-in chest$19.20Chewy Price$24.00List Price
- DealBest Pet Supplies Voyager Padded Faux Leather Dog Harness, Purple, Medium$15.60Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealPuppia Soft Mesh Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Beige, Medium: 16 to 22-in chest$16.80Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- DealComfort Soft Wrap Back Clip Dog Harness, Lime, Small: 19 to 23-in chest$16.29Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
117 Customer Reviews
Absolutely purrrfect for my maine coon!!
My cat is a purebred maine coon and tends to be big even for his breed (31.5lbs, doesn't look over weight at all) making harnesses somewhat difficult to find in the correct size for him. This will actually be his 4th harness since his birth because he has literally outgrown all of them at a relatively steady rate. After exhausting all the cat size harnesses, I eventually had to move into the dog world to get him one that fit properly. The harness I just replaced for him was a dog size Medium. ******NOTE******I did heed the warnings of others before choosing his new harness and measured his chest to make sure I didn't get one that would be way too big or way too small. His chest girth is 18 inches and his weight is 31.5lbs, putting him at the tail end of Medium or the beginning of Large. I decided on large and I'm very happy with it! It fits him 100% perfectly with a decent 1 to 1 1/2 inches between his back and the harness. Lastly, and this is the most important part... Rocky LOVES it. It was very easy to get him in and out of it (simple step in design that I find comparable to a vest.) He honestly acted as if he didn't even have a harness on at all which means it's comfy for him and that is exactly the reaction that I was hoping for :)
I have been looking for a harness for Bella that she can't wriggle out of-I've been using a strap harness and a Martingale collar and she can get out of both at the same time at the groomers. All the harnesses that I have seen in stores are plain and frankly boring. When I saw this, in her favorite color(she looks marvelous is teal) I had to get it. She is less than excited because, even though she looks beautiful in it, she knows there is no escape! Perfect! Score one for me. The only issue is that even though her chest measures 17 inches the medium is just a little large.
Smaller Than Expected
My pup needed a new harness and saw the reviews on this were good. Problem was when I got this harness (in large), it looked more like a medium. My pup is only 9 months old and he still couldn't fit in it. It would have fit awkwardly if it had been put on. Sadly disappointed.
Way To small
We ordered a large and tag said large but was no bigger than that medium we had that had we even put them together and the large was the same as our medium. Very disappointed
Best Fitting Dog Harness
I’m so glad to have discovered Voyager products. These are the best fitting dog harnesses I have found. Easy to put on and they clean easily as well.
Great harness that does not go over the head so easy and quick to put on. I have a small, 18lb dog who needs a size large so they must run small.
I bought this as a lightweight and comfortable vest for my Welsh terrier. We use it when traveling in the car, attached to her dog car seat. Works well and looks great!
Fit could be better
It would be helpful if the sizes overlapped so there is room for change in your animal. XS was too small, S was a bit big, and little leeway in fit.
What a perfect fit! Love the green against our puppy’s coloring. I bought XS,S,M and L. As the puppy grows we can move up a size and he will always have a harness. Easy to put on and take off.
Excellent Harness, Even better customer service
I bought this harness for my 5lb Maltese, because the one I had before, she’s finally outgrown. Not remembering that her old harness was specifically for small breeds, I ordered a small instead of extra small which turned out to be way too big. I called about doing an exchange which was super easy. Michael got my refund processed and the extra small ordered within a couple minutes and instead of returning the too big harness, they asked that I DONATE it to a shelter! I have never dealt with a company that was this caring towards pets so even though my spoiled girl gets chewy packages every month anyways, I will now order all of her needs through them because they are so beyond genuine and the integrity is unbeatable.