Best Pet Supplies Voyager All Season Mesh Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Breathable, mesh fabric helps your dog stay cool during summer days and insulates him in chilly weather.
- Wearing a harness can be comfortable thanks to fashionable fabric and weight-distributing straps.
- Durable fastener and strong, metal D-rings put safety first and help to protect your pal on walks.
- 'Walk-in' style makes it simple to put on, eliminating the over-the-head hassle.
- Sturdy, high-quality materials ensure this harness is built to last.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Padded Fleece Dog Harness, Red, X-Large$14.58Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Padded Step-In Harness, Red, Large$11.51Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Black Base Mesh Dog Harness, Black Trim, X-Small$13.61Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Plush Suede Dog Harness, Latte, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Corduroy Dog Harness, Red, Medium$14.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Puppia Junior B Style Polyester Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, X-Large: 19.3-in chest$20.04Chewy Price$34.00List Price
- Gooby Comfort X Mesh Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Small: 14.5 to 17.75-in chest$15.80Chewy Price$26.25List Price
- Puppia Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Sky Blue, Small: 12 to 18-in chest$15.61Chewy Price$21.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
122 Customer Reviews
Do not go by the sizes
I actually really love this harness. It feels nice and sturdy for a smaller dog. It's easy to put on my puppy and I love how it has 3 different ways to make sure it is secure. I initially purchased the size small for my 16 pound 9 week old Siberian Husky. It was already on the verge of too tight the first time I put it on her the day we picked her up. I then ordered another type of harness in a larger size as this one was sold out. It fit okay, but was a bit too large in the neck and it wasn't a "step in" type, which made it a tad more difficult to put on a mouthy puppy. Ten days ago, I ordered the Medium in this harness when it was back in stock. And now at about 11 1/2 weeks, again, too tight. I finally ordered the X-Large and will be here later today. Now, I want to say that I should have used the chart to measure her. I did not, so that is on me. However, in case anyone reads this and thinks "medium" it for their medium sized dog. That is not the case. These are clearly meant for toy breeds, imo if a Medium is too small on an 11 week old puppy that is less than 20 pounds.
Absolutely purrrfect for my maine coon!!
My cat is a purebred maine coon and tends to be big even for his breed (31.5lbs, doesn't look over weight at all) making harnesses somewhat difficult to find in the correct size for him. This will actually be his 4th harness since his birth because he has literally outgrown all of them at a relatively steady rate. After exhausting all the cat size harnesses, I eventually had to move into the dog world to get him one that fit properly. The harness I just replaced for him was a dog size Medium. ******NOTE******I did heed the warnings of others before choosing his new harness and measured his chest to make sure I didn't get one that would be way too big or way too small. His chest girth is 18 inches and his weight is 31.5lbs, putting him at the tail end of Medium or the beginning of Large. I decided on large and I'm very happy with it! It fits him 100% perfectly with a decent 1 to 1 1/2 inches between his back and the harness. Lastly, and this is the most important part... Rocky LOVES it. It was very easy to get him in and out of it (simple step in design that I find comparable to a vest.) He honestly acted as if he didn't even have a harness on at all which means it's comfy for him and that is exactly the reaction that I was hoping for :)
nice looking harness but runs extremely small. My dog is only 50 lbs and a somewhat small and dainty build and an XXL was even too small on her. This is definitely meant for small dogs or cats even.
I have been looking for a harness for Bella that she can't wriggle out of-I've been using a strap harness and a Martingale collar and she can get out of both at the same time at the groomers. All the harnesses that I have seen in stores are plain and frankly boring. When I saw this, in her favorite color(she looks marvelous is teal) I had to get it. She is less than excited because, even though she looks beautiful in it, she knows there is no escape! Perfect! Score one for me. The only issue is that even though her chest measures 17 inches the medium is just a little large.
These are great!
I have two Dachshunds and this is the best fitting harness for their shape. They are easy to attach, comfortable for them and made very well.
Smaller Than Expected
My pup needed a new harness and saw the reviews on this were good. Problem was when I got this harness (in large), it looked more like a medium. My pup is only 9 months old and he still couldn't fit in it. It would have fit awkwardly if it had been put on. Sadly disappointed.
Not the size it says it is!!!
I bought a X-Large size and it does not fit my large dog its more for smaller breeds which it should be labeled for small breeds only.
Way To small
We ordered a large and tag said large but was no bigger than that medium we had that had we even put them together and the large was the same as our medium. Very disappointed
Best Fitting Dog Harness
I’m so glad to have discovered Voyager products. These are the best fitting dog harnesses I have found. Easy to put on and they clean easily as well.
Great harness that does not go over the head so easy and quick to put on. I have a small, 18lb dog who needs a size large so they must run small.