Best Shot M.E.D. 3% Chlorhexidine Dog, Cat & Horse Skin Treatment
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains 3% chlorhexidine gluconate that’s designed to remedy skin conditions like bacteria, yeast and other irritating microorganisms.
- The cleanser prevents dry skin by moisturizing your furry friend’s coat.
- Safe to use for routine baths on your dog, puppy, cat, kitten or horse.
- An ideal shampoo for removing excess hair to reduce shedding.
- You can dilute the formula with water to achieve a custom bathing experience that best fits your pet’s needs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Davis Miconazole Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$16.96Chewy Price$17.15List Price$16.11Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Anti-Itch Dog, Cat & Horse Wipes, 50 count$17.99Chewy Price
- Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.30Chewy Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Pet MD Benzoyl Peroxide Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Hypoallergenic Soothing Spot Treatment Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- ResQ Organics Skin Treatment with Manuka Honey Dog & Cat Skin Care, 4-oz jar$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$15.16Chewy Price$16.25List Price$14.40Autoship Price
- Davis Sulfur Benz Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle, 2 count$17.90Chewy Price$19.90List Price$17.00Autoship Price
- Davis KetoHexidine Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$11.80Chewy Price$11.21Autoship Price
- Sulfodene Medicated Hot Spot & Itch Relief Spray for Dogs, 8-oz$8.67Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.24Autoship Price
- Vet Basics ChlorConazole Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal$119.99Chewy Price
- VetWELL KetoWell Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, ALES, Cocamidapropyl Betaine...||Deionized Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Coco Betaine...||—||Aqua (Water), Anionic And Amphoteric Surfactants (Gentle Coconut Derived Cleansing Agents), Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Water (Aqua), Avena Sativa (oatmeal), Actinida Chinesis (Kiwi)...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Shedding Control, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||—||Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||—||Calming, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
seems to work great
I've only bathed the dog a couple of times with this shampoo, but so far so good. I am diluting it 5:1 since he is getting over a skin infection. When diluted it's runny/watery, I put it in an old shampoo bottle and squirt it over the dog or into my hand and rub it on his skin. Even diluted it is very sudsy, smells nice and doesn't seem to be drying. I also let it sit on his skin for about 8-10 minutes. It rinses off well. I bought the big jug so that we can mix as needed, for extra strength or regular baths (10:1). This is way more affordable than the premixed "medicated" shampoos with Chlorhexidine, thank you Chewy!
Chlorhexidine 3% shampoo
My red heeler has extremely sensitive skin and scratches ALL the time. Besides medication (apoquil) this is the only thing that seems to help. Will purchase again.