BFF OMG Potluck O' Pouches Variety Pack Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free wet food variety pack with real meat including duck, salmon, lamb, tuna, chicken, turkey and more.
- Packed with protein to support healthy, active muscles, and taurine for heart and vision health.
- Provides a 100% complete and balanced diet for cats with essential blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Loaded with real broth to keep cats hydrated while supporting digestive and urinary health, and zero carrageenan and gluten.
- Easy to use, single-portion BPA-free pouches can be served on their own or as delicious kibble toppers or mix-ins.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BFF Rainbow A Gogo Variety Pack Wet Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 12$16.14Chewy Price$17.88List Price$15.33Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Variety Pack Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.49List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve The Showcase Chowdown Variety Pack Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 16$28.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen The Brat Pack Variety Pack Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.49List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Pumpkin Jack Splash Tuna in Pumpkin Soup Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$19.03Chewy Price$21.48List Price$18.08Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Pate Partay Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Weruva Best Feline Friend Paté Lovers, Aw Yeah! Paté Jamboree! Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Weruva Frisky Fishin' Friends Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.39List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Rainbow Road Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Love Munchkin! Chicken & Pumpkin Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$15.49Chewy Price$15.92List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Who Want To Be A Meowionaire Chicken & Pumpkin Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Mack, Jack & Sam Salmon, Mackerel & Tuna Recipe Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Date Night! Duck & Salmon Dinner in Gravy: Duck Broth, Duck, Tuna...||Tuna & Chicken – Charm Me: Tuna Broth, Tuna, Chicken...||Chicken & Turkey: Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken...||Tuna & Chicken 4-Eva: Tuna, Fish Broth, Chicken (Boneless...||Chicken Me Out: Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Salmon, Chicken...||Tuna, Chicken, Salmon...||Chicken, Turkey, Tuna, Mackerel, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Pumpkin, Salmon, Tuna...||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free|
|Packaging Type||Pouch, Variety Pack||Pouch, Variety Pack||Pouch, Variety Pack||Can, Variety Pack||Can, Variety Pack|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy, Minced||Chunks in Gravy||Minced||Pate|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
190 Customer Reviews
I switched to pouches because canned cat food has become so much harder to find. Here's what I like the best about this food... None of my 4 cats (3 senior) have thrown up since I started serving it! The consistencies range from gravy to chunky gravy, so the sr cats have no trouble eating it. The things I don't likeare... every time I open the pouch and squeeze it on the plate, some bit of it gets on me (eww). Secondly, I have to give them more food because they immediately cry for more after I feed them, so I'm not sure it's cost effective. I'm going to try other pouch foods, but may come back to this because the cats not puking is a big plus!
only 1 out of the 6 were liked
I have a 10 month old bengal. So far haven’t had any luck with her liking seafood. I’ve tried different brands of wet foods with some type of seafood mixed with another type of meat. And no luck. I’ve had many cats in my life and never came across any that didn’t like seafood. My kitten is so ODD. UUUGGHHJ
Stinky but good
This is one of the foods I feed my picky kitties. My dad has been having a hard time finding food that his even pickier kitty will eat for more than a day. He was skeptical this would work but she LOVES it!! She does leave the larger chunks on her plate but she gobbles up the gravy like mad! It does have a very strong, fishy smell so if you’re sensitive to that, you may want to choose something else. From a cat’s perspective, however, it’s a well loved, fishy ambrosia!
Hit or miss flavors
My cats really like the tuna and chicken flavor of this package. I wanted them to try other flavors to give them varieties but they just don't like the other flavors so ill stick to tuna and chicken only. I do love how much gravy there is it these pouches and when i tear the package open i pour some water in and mix it with a spoon to give my cats more water intake for the day. This is more like a wet treat than a meal for them.
None of my cats like this variety
My kitty Winnie only eats Weruva wet so I thought for sure she would love this pack. Turns out she wont eat a single one so I have 2 boxes left that she wont eat. My other cats wont touch it either. They all love the purple box (the tuna variety pack) but they hate every flavor in this blue box. Great brand but this pack wasnt a winner. Thankfully we have some very grateful strays in the area and a pack of colony cats nearby that will eat this. My suggestion to all is to try the purple box first
BFF! OMG! Always a Hit
These soups are ALWAYS A HIT! Not easy to do when you've got 8 of them. True they're a little pricey. But well worth it!
Hit with cat and hoomom
I have a senior cat with a very finicky stomach. This is the only brand that she doesn't bring right back up. I love the pouches mainly because I sliced a finger pretty good on a pop top can and try to avoid them now. Big hit with my cat. Going to try the dogs in the kitchen with my pup as well
Cat loves it, human hates the packaging
First and foremost, the cat LOVES it. He gobbles it down posthaste. It's very meaty and chunky, covered in stinky cat-attracting goo. The chunks are identifiable too! It was pretty fun to scoop out a teeny intact shrimp into my cat's dish the first time. Makes you feel like you're feeding them actual human-grade food rather than slops. But MAN do I hate the pouches. Due to the shape of the pouches, and the consistency of the food, I must go in with a spoon to scrape wet food from every last nook and cranny, otherwise I feel like I'm throwing away half the wet food with the packaging. When the cat wakes me up at 6am because he's hungry, the last thing I want to do is go mining for his stinky wet food. Given how much the cat likes this brand of wet food, I'll try a canned variety pack from the b.f.f. line. Hopefully no more pouch-scraping for me, but ultimately I'll make the sacrifice if it's what the cat wants :)
Cats are not a fan
My 2 cats (6 months and 6 years) aren't a fan. While they ate 1 pack over a few days, they eventually stopped eating it all together.
I really don't like the packets
Food is okay. It's hit & miss with flavors. Tuna is not a popular protein with any of my cats. I won't be buying again as I had forgotten how much I hate the packaging. I usually end up with it all over my hands & it's difficult to get all the food out of the packets.