Weruva Cats in the Kitchen The Brat Pack Variety Pack Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Variety pack of all your kitty’s favorite Weruva Cats in the Kitchen flavors.
- Features simple, wholesome ingredients.
- Tasty and palatable to appeal to even finicky kitties.
- Free of grains, gluten, MSG, BPA and artificial colors or flavors.
- Single-serve pouches are convenient and recyclable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weruva Slide N' Serve The Showcase Chowdown Variety Pack Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 16$28.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Pate, The Mix & Match Game Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, 18 count$32.29Chewy Price$30.68Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Pate Partay Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Potluck O' Pouches Variety Pack Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Weruva B.F.F. PLAY Best Feline Friend Pate Lovers, Aw Yeah! Fowl Play Yellow Pates Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, 18 count$30.42Chewy Price$28.90Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Who Want To Be A Meowionaire Chicken & Pumpkin Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Variety Pack Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 12$20.98Chewy Price$21.49List Price$19.93Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Jolly Good Fares Chicken & Salmon Pate Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$18.69Chewy Price$19.12List Price$17.76Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Meal or No Deal Chicken & Beef Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Rainbow Road Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, pack of 12, bundle of 2$35.98Chewy Price$34.18Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Press Your Lunch! Chicken Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Pate Who wants to be a Meowinaire? with Chicken & Pumpkin Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, 8 count$18.69Chewy Price$19.12List Price$17.76Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||The Breakfast Cat Chicken & Pumpkin Dinner: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Tuna...||Pumpkin Lickin' Chicken: Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast), Chicken Broth...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Tuna...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Tuna...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Tuna...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat||Tuna, Chicken, Mackerel, Salmon, Duck, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Pea-Free|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Packaging Type||Pouch, Variety Pack||Pouch, Variety Pack||Pouch||Pouch||Pouch|
|Food Texture||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Pate||Pate|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
good at first, but
At first my cats liked it, especially the one that always seems hungry. (I also feed them a different brand of pate which they like but don't always finish. So I alternated this and the other kind.) The first three flavors I gave them they ate right up. Then tried the chicken and pumpkin. They looked at me and walked away. But I left it out overnight and they did eat most of it. However the next flavor (beef and salmon) they wouldn't touch at all, even after I left it there. The weird thing is, they liked the beef and salmon the first time I gave it to them. Not sure what happened. I'm going to wait at least several days before I try any of them again. Will not order the variety pack again. I have also fed them the chicken breast dinner (5.5 oz package) and they clean the bowl every time.
Nope, don’t bother
This should not even be allowed to be sold, it smells and the way it slides out of the pouch is revolting . My cat wanted no part of any flavor, so I gave it away to my brothers cats, who did eat them. Not for finicky eaters, you’ll waste your money
Joey says, “No!”.
I can’t get any of our 4 cats to eat this. They won’t come near any of the pumpkin mixtures..read the assortment descriptions carefully. The information is hard to find-you have to go to the answered questions to find out what is in the package, found out they don’t like the duck or lamb mixtures,either. Was a waste of money.
not a fan of this Pâté
My cat won’t eat it ladybug just looked at me like I’m crazy I’ve never tried three of the flavors and it’s all the same I guess I need to get a refund and start over from scratch
NOT FOR MY CATS
My cats did not care for any of the varieties offered in the pack of food. Gonna have to give away to neighbors or donate to the Humane Society. No fault of Chewy
not tasty enough
my cat is refusing all of these pouches, such a waste of money.
Of all the Weruva cat foods, this is by far my cats favorite variety. She enjoys all of the flavors and cleans the plate every time.
The real thing
I can see the no nonsense and the real food. Tigress loves it!
I wanted to like it because of the cute names and seemingly good nutrition. It’s very jelly like and annoying to break up. The biggest problem is every single flavor has tuna in it. Neither of my cats mind tuna but jeez this food SMELLS. Glad my cats don’t turn their nose up at it but I won’t be repurchasing.
This Brat Pack Variety Pack is like the Showcase Chowdown Variety Pack--not really a pate, more like jello. Some of the cats like most of the flavors, others only one or two, but it's a good way to try new things or just give some variety.