BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Turkey Topsy Turvy Wet Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Creamy chicken and turkey recipe pureed into a mouth-watering, indulgent pate.
- Simple, wholesome ingredients—made without meat by-products or chicken meal.
- Over 82% moisture content provides essential liquid your fur-iend needs to be happy and keeps the texture smooth and creamy.
- Only the good stuff—no grains, gluten, carrageenan, MSG, artificial flavors, artificial colors or BPA.
- BFF offers plenty of irresistible flavor options so you can switch up the menu to find your kitty’s fur-avorite.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Lamb Laugh Out Loud Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$15.99Chewy Price$16.72List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Meows n' Holler PurrAmid Chicken & Shrimp Pate Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$18.69Chewy Price$19.12List Price$17.76Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Chick Magnet Chicken & Mackerel Recipe Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Goody Stew Shoes Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Stew Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$18.69Chewy Price$19.12List Price$17.76Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat After Dark Chicken & Pork Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve The Newly Feds Beef & Salmon Dinner Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$21.99Chewy Price$22.68List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Cloud 9! Chicken in Gravy Wet Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken, Duck & Turkey Take a Chance Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Crazy 4 U! Chicken & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Beef Bodacious Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$14.49Chewy Price$15.12List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat After Dark Chicken & Lamb Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve Name 'Dat Tuna Tuna Dinner Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$21.99Chewy Price$22.68List Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Turkey...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Dried Egg...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Turkey...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Duck...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Duck...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Duck, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Duck, Poultry|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
67 Customer Reviews
Two of my boys go nuts for this!
Two of my elderly kitties love this. They tend to gobble it up before anyone else can get any, but I've offered it to my other elderly cat who needs extra hydration, and he's not into it, even though he likes the BFF chicken/turkey/duck pate from Weruva. I still recommend it, though.
BFF Pate Lovers Chcken & turkey topsy turvy wet cat food
This particular can was pate, which was my mistake in ordering. My cats do not like pate. I have used other BFF food, which was a success.
Cats love it
I spoil my cats and give them a choice of various good food to eat. Every single one goes to the corner of the bowl that has this and finish it off. One or two even forego the precious "fish and shrimp" from another brand for this. I first purchased this to try it out and then re-ordered more. Cats are picky and it's great to find something they don't turn their nose up from.
Cats did not like
My four did not care for this. Good food for cats with kidney issues due to low on phorphous and broth. Mine preferred the checkmate chicken but we're not crazy about that either. Quality is good but expensive
Since my best cat got a CKD diagnosis I am trying him on all sorts of prescription and regular foods that are low in phosphorus and sodium. Basically all of BFF's offerings meet those criteria. I wonder if I'd used this stuff his whole life if his kidneys would still be healthy today. But at least we have switched now. There are a handful of other foods that have better nutrition stats but the problem is they have gross taste or texture. BFF is the healthiest option that still gets ACTUALLY EATEN. I will teach you a bit if you're new to the brand. It lacks carrageenan, which is a good thing (no more bloody stools since we left that stuff behind) but I think it's that detail that makes BFF separate. You know- you stir it up nicely then plate it and if they don't eat right away, soon there's an offputting puddle of yellow water surrounding the dollop of pate. I have no solution to that other than replating it or wiping the water away with a paper towel, if they don't eat promptly enough. And served as it comes, the pate is too runny and flattens into a puddle itself, like pancake batter rather than a nice creamy mound like softserve ice cream. To reduce these issues I pour off a bit of the juice before stirring, to make a thicker pate. This can only be done with the pate ones like this! They come with the solids in a puck in the middle of a bunch of liquid, so it's easy to remove however much liquid you want. Though I'm sure doing this loses some nutrients, so if your cats aren't fussy don't do it. The other reason I like the way the pate comes separated solids/liquids is that BFF apparently cooks the food in the can and thus there is a big layer of brown "skin" on the bottom of the can. With the way the pate forms a puck, I can dump the puck out into a mug or bowl and scrape that "skin" off the underside before stirring (my cats refuse food that has any bits in it!). The "in gravy" option is very similar to the pate in texture (very fine mince, not chunks at all) except when you open those the solids and liquids are mixed, so you don't have the option to drain some liquid, and digging out the "skin" is much harder. Thus I will stick to the pate ones. I must admit, quality control is imperfect. Some batches really reek, others smell appetizing, even of the same flavor. But Chewy is great about doing a refund if you get a bad batch, and so far I've only had one bad batch out of about ten or twelve. I don't mean "bad" as in it made them ill- they simply wouldn't eat it. So I feel the risk is low. The positives of this brand massively outweigh the faults.
BFF Chicken & Turkey Topsy Turvy
Both cats love it—dive into it. Lots of broth in this one also. Real meat, no by-products (if you read about by-products, you’ll be horrified and never want to feed that to your cat). I’m learning that cats really need more fluids to prevent urinary and kidney issues.
Luna loves it
Luna’s kidney levels are creeping up so I ordered this since it is low phosphorous and mix it in with her “mature” food. She loves it and it has a high moisture content as well. I just stir it up a bit before I feed her and it’s fine. Hopefully, her kidney levels will be better at her next checkup.
My cat, who is thin and picky, really likes this cat food! It is a little expensive, but it is a very good quality food so I think it is worth it!
It’s so easy!
I love shopping at Chewy's! It’s so simple and easy
Ok, but not a favorite
My cat dislikes chicken except for the freshly cooked kind, but he will eat this brand occasionally. He usually finishes the whole can because it has a nice moist consistency. My cat is very particular, and this is just moist enough, but not too creamy or chunky