BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Beef Best Buds Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Creamy chicken and beef recipe pureed into a mouth-watering, indulgent pate.
- Simple, wholesome ingredients—made without meat by-products or chicken meal.
- Over 82% moisture content provides essential liquid your fur-iend needs to be happy and keeps the texture smooth and creamy.
- Only the good stuff—no grains, gluten, carrageenan, MSG, artificial flavors, artificial colors or BPA.
- BFF offers plenty of irresistible flavor options so you can switch up the menu to find your kitty’s fur-avorite.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Chicken Check Please Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$14.49Chewy Price$15.12List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat What a Crock Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Stew Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, 12 count$21.99Chewy Price$22.68List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- BFF OMG QT Patootie! Chicken & Turkey Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve The Newly Feds Beef & Salmon Dinner Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$21.99Chewy Price$22.68List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken, Duck & Turkey Take a Chance Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Balanced Bowl Chicken & Pumpkin Recipe in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$30.96Chewy Price$29.41Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken Checkmate Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve Meal of Fortune Chicken Breast Dinner With Chicken Liver Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 5.5-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$29.88List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Lamb Laugh Out Loud Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$15.99Chewy Price$16.72List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Hearty Cuts in Gravy Shredded Whitefish & Salmon Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$75.36Chewy Price$78.96List Price$71.59Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Free-Range Chicken Recipe Morsels in Gravy Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$52.56Chewy Price$49.93Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Shrimp Sweethearts Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$43.99Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Beef...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Dried Egg...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Tuna...||Tuna Broth, Tuna, Salmon...||Tuna Broth, Tuna, Beef...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Beef, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Texture and flavor no like for my cat
BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Beef Best Buds Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12 a meal based on chicken and meat my kitten did not like it I left it to see if he would eat it but he just put it aside, perhaps the texture it has is not suitable for him or he would need more time to be able to consume it, as a caregiver of my little feline, I try to ensure that what he eats has ingredients that he likes and the play cans have everything that my pet needs for his food but my kitten does not want it.
Awesome cat food
I was so excited to get this cat food for review. It was gifted by Weruva! I was so excited to be able to give it to my cats. They started meowing as soon as I popped open the can. They went crazy. I would say that they loved it a lot. They ate it in less then 5 mins. After eating it they were purring away! So I would say they absolutely loved it. I will continue to give it to them everyday until it’s gone! I love seeing my kitty’s happy!!
My kitties got the chicken variety gifted by Weruva and as always, it was a big hit! Chaos wasn't impressed but she normally prefers kibble so that isn't surprising. Cookie loves the chicken flavor. Maybe not as much as she likes the seafood varieties but she still licks the bowl clean anytime I open these for her. I really like that these smell like actual chicken, which makes me feel better about giving it to my fur babies. I'm really happy to have discovered Weruva and I can't wait for my kitties to try out even more types!
Easy to eat for older cats
My cat is older so I have switched her to pate food instead of gravy and meat chunks. She typically likes chicken, beef and tuna based wet food. She didn’t seem to be as big of a fan of this chicken/beef mix vs some of the others she tried but since the cans are smaller I was able to mix them with her dry food so she would eat. This product was gifted by Weruva.
My cat loved it
My cat liked this food. This came in handy especially when my cat ran out of its food. I was actually surprised that my cat ate it. I thought my cat wasn’t like this food. Since my cat is kind off picky on eating depending the brand. I got this gifted by Weruva.
My cat loved it
I was gifted by Weruva” this B.F.F. Play best feline friend pâté and my cat absolutely loved it.The ingredients seem pretty good for my cat too.Only con I would say is the price.But I will definitely get it again in the future for my cat.
Cat likes this
My cat is 10, and can be a picky eater. Lately she has finally started being open to pate vs chunks of meat in gravy. This provides a good level of protein and my cat licks it all up every time. Definitely a winner and she seems to prefer the chicken pate flavors. This product was gifted for review.
My cat likes it
Gifted by Weruva. My cat likes it, the size is just we usually got for her, she accepts this new recipts immediately. The content is high moistured, and also Grain-free, Gluten-free, & Carrageenan-free.
Liked it for a while, now won't eat it.
My 2 cats liked this at first, but now won't eat it. This happens quite often with my finicky guys.
Since my best cat got a CKD diagnosis I am trying him on all sorts of prescription and regular foods that are low in phosphorus and sodium. Basically all of BFF's offerings meet those criteria. I wonder if I'd used this stuff his whole life if his kidneys would still be healthy today. But at least we have switched now. There are a handful of other foods that have better nutrition stats but the problem is they have gross taste or texture. BFF is the healthiest option that still gets ACTUALLY EATEN. I will teach you a bit if you're new to the brand. It lacks carrageenan, which is a good thing (no more bloody stools since we left that stuff behind) but I think it's that detail that makes BFF separate. You know- you stir it up nicely then plate it and if they don't eat right away, soon there's an offputting puddle of yellow water surrounding the dollop of pate. I have no solution to that other than replating it or wiping the water away with a paper towel, if they don't eat promptly enough. And served as it comes, the pate is too runny and flattens into a puddle itself, like pancake batter rather than a nice creamy mound like softserve ice cream. To reduce these issues I pour off a bit of the juice before stirring, to make a thicker pate. This can only be done with the pate ones like this! They come with the solids in a puck in the middle of a bunch of liquid, so it's easy to remove however much liquid you want. Though I'm sure doing this loses some nutrients, so if your cats aren't fussy don't do it. The other reason I like the way the pate comes separated solids/liquids is that BFF apparently cooks the food in the can and thus there is a big layer of brown "skin" on the bottom of the can. With the way the pate forms a puck, I can dump the puck out into a mug or bowl and scrape that "skin" off the underside before stirring (my cats refuse food that has any bits in it!). The "in gravy" option is very similar to the pate in texture (very fine mince, not chunks at all) except when you open those the solids and liquids are mixed, so you don't have the option to drain some liquid, and digging out the "skin" is much harder. Thus I will stick to the pate ones. I must admit, quality control is imperfect. Some batches really reek, others smell appetizing, even of the same flavor. But Chewy is great about doing a refund if you get a bad batch, and so far I've only had one bad batch out of about ten or twelve. I don't mean "bad" as in it made them ill- they simply wouldn't eat it. So I feel the risk is low. The positives of this brand massively outweigh the faults.