Bil-Jac Little-Jacs Small Dog Chicken Liver Training Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Scrumptious, meaty treats feature fresh chicken liver as the very first ingredient, along with real chicken.
- Soft, chewy morsels are an ideal positive reward training treat and the perfect bite-sized bits for small breed dogs.
- At less than 3 calories each, these tasty treats are a great-tasting, guilt-free way to let your best friend know how much she means to you.
- Bil-Jac has been made in the USA since 1947; never contains gluten meals, soy or added rendered fat.
- Resealable double-zipper pouch helps keep the irresistible aroma, taste and texture fresh.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealAmerican Journey Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Soft & Chewy Training Bits Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$9.35Chewy Price$8.88Autoship Price
- Bil-Jac YappleNanas Apple & Banana Flavor Soft Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$5.49Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- dealAmerican Journey Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Soft & Chewy Training Bits Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Bil-Jac PBnanas Peanut Butter & Banana Flavor Soft Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Bil-Jac Breakfast Jacs Egg & Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$5.49Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Bil-Jac Little Gooberlicious Peanut Butter Flavor Soft Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$5.49Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Bil-Jac Chicken & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Training Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Bil-Jac Dessert Jacs Pumpkin Flavored Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Zuke's Mini Naturals Beef Recipe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$7.97Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.57Autoship Price
- Bil-Jac Gooberlicious Peanut Butter Flavor Soft Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Bil-Jac Original Recipe with Liver Soft Dog Treats, 20-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Wellness Rewarding Life Chicken & Lamb Grain-Free Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Liver, Chicken, Chicken Meal...||Wheat Flour, Water, Chicken...||Chicken Liver, Chicken, Chicken Meal...||Chicken, Soy Grits, Sugar...||Meat By-products, Soy Grits, Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Peanut Butter, Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, High-Protein, Flax-Free||Rawhide-Free, Pea-Free||Pea-Free, High-Protein, Flax-Free||Rawhide-Free, Pea-Free||Rawhide-Free, Pea-Free|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
481 Customer Reviews
Not as soft.
My older dogs teeth are bad due to not being able to put him under meds due to his heart murmur. Cardiac arrest scary. These treats seem really dry. I have to crush his pills and take one treat and put crushed meds in between them to disguise the smell. It takes a lot. They just don’t seem as moist as other flavors. Had to go get a new flavor at the store. I found this brand was the easiest to use but not this flavor. Maybe I received a bad batch?
Bil-Jac little Jacs
Wonderful product. DEFINITELY will continue to get for Daisy. They are a great training item and just big enough to satisfy. They are a soft treat that is great if your dog doesn't have very many teeth and needs something soft.
Wonderful training treats!
Great price. Good size bag. All 3 of my dogs like these treats. Great size for training. It says for small dogs but they work great for training my 65lb dog too. I definitely recommend these treats.
A favorite snack going on 2 years
Our Kona started with these treats when we rescued her nearly 2 years ago and she still somehow absolutely LOVES them. Maybe it is because buy them from CHEWY.com who might I add has been absolutely amazing, hands down perfect to work with. I recommend chewy to every one I meet that has a fur family member. thank you chewy for all you and your staff do. you are appreciated.
Perfect little treat
Our Yorkies love these little treats. They are just the right size. We have been using this brand since they were puppies.
Liver training treats!
These are tiny and tasty, just right for when you are training and need lots of little rewards or a few “jackpot” rewards! What a deal!
Great Training treat!
These treats are great and my pups are obsesed with them, but if you leave the bag open they dry out and dogs aren't interested in them.
My chihuahua is a very picky eater, yet he loves these Bil Jac Little Jacs training treats the size of each treat is great also all I have to do is cut them in half, instead of the bigger Bil Jac treats that I have to cut in several pieces.
Our Male (English) Bulldog Puppy Loves these treats!
We purchased these treats for helping house break our male (English) Bulldog puppy & have kept him on these treats, for almost a year now! And he still, absolutely LOVES them! Now that he is fully house trained, he still gets 1 or 2 treats, when he comes back inside, from going outside to pottie, all on his own:) (As we can watch him from inside the house now, bc we have a fenced in yard & security camera's:) Since he's almost a year old now, he is given 3 pcs. when he wants to cage up, for a couple of hours for his afternoon nap, & at our bedtime. He literally goes into his cage on his own when he wants to, & literally, will sit there, "waiting to be given these treats", daily! AS we leave his cage door open while he's out playing, so he decides when he's ready for his nap. All of our dogs are "show lined," intact dogs. So, we keep the females & male out roaming the house, at different times during the day. Or it can be Kayos. LOL! Since our boy is in the process of gaining his adulthood/testosterone. (He will be a year old in 3 weeks) We've been very happy with these treats & will not go without them. I recommend trying these treats! Especially, if your dog isn't doing well on what you currently have them on! Happy that we tried these treats & happy that he loves them! Basically, I liked the fact they have Liver in them, NO Corn or whole wheat (other than wheat flour)! He's had NO skin reactions or upset stomach with them. They are small in size, so you don't have to cut them into pieces. They are easy to give to your dog, right out of the package. They appear to settle well on his stomach:) Love that he does so well on them! Will continue to purchase these for our male Bulldog! We have not tried their dog food at this time. Only these treats thus far. & Glad we did!
It doesn't take much: Little-Jacs for bigger dogs
(Realizing that things for "large" dogs say "45 pounds and up".) I've used these as my standard training treat for many years, even with large (65–95 lb) dogs. It doesn't take much, just a bit of goodness that vanishes quickly, and you can reinforce desired behavior in a pup, or reward your older dogs for just being themselves. I think it might have been the first time I used a (full-sized) Bil-Jac treat with my Bailey that her bright-blue eyes opened wide with a "Where has this been all my life?" expression on her face. The Little-Jacs are always available when raising young pups, last a long time in the treat bag (you *do* use a treat bag, right? Our first trainer said if we kept treats in our pocket, that would be aversive to *us*, and we'd reward the dog/reinforce desired behavior far less often than we should), and are easy to hand out, even to other people's puppies (with permission!) to show that meeting strangers peacefully can be a Good Thing.