Bio-Groom Waterless Bath Tearless Dog Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Shampoo helps lift stains from furry friends’ coats without using water.
- Makes the paw-fect product for quick cleanups between regular baths.
- Formula is great for shampooing sick or aging animal companions.
- Deodorizing cleaner is super convenient for dealing with bathroom blunders.
- Bio-Groom Waterless Bath can be safely used on puppies and kittens.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bio-Groom Ultra Black Color Enhancer Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$61.20Chewy Price$68.00List Price$58.14Autoship Price
- iGroom Squeaky Clean Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$105.74Chewy Price$117.50List Price$100.45Autoship Price
- DealFresh 'n Clean Cr�me Dog Rinse 15:1 Concentrate, Classic Fresh Scent, 1-gal bottle$47.33Chewy Price$94.99List Price$44.96Autoship Price
- DealFresh 'n Clean Cr�me Dog Rinse 8:1 Concentrate, Fresh Clean Scent, 1-gal bottle$40.99Chewy Price$88.99List Price$38.94Autoship Price
- DealIsle of Dogs Coature No.20 Royal Jelly Dog Shampoo, 1-L bottle$41.06Chewy Price$45.00List Price$39.01Autoship Price
- DealiGroom Tearless Facial Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- DealEspree Simple Shed Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealBio-Groom Magic Black Coat Darkening Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$16.00Chewy Price
- DealKenchii Scorpion Thinner Dog & Cat Shears, 24-Tooth$99.00Chewy Price
- DealBest Shot Ultra Wash Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$38.10Chewy Price$59.00List Price$36.20Autoship Price
- DealPetAg Fresh 'n Clean Snowy-Coat Whitening Dog Shampoo Concentrate, Vanilla Scent, 1-gal$45.99Chewy Price$94.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Top Ingredients||—||Purified Water, Mild Cleanser, Hydrolyzed Plant Protein...||Purified Water, Mild Cleanser, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein...||Purified Water, Mild Cleanser, Odor Neutralizer...||Water, Surfactant Blend, Polyoxymethylene, Fragrance, Preservative|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Did not work well for my poodle
This product does not work well for my poodles. I have tried it separately in between baths and instead of a bath and it doesn't work well for their fur. It mats it and makes it look dirtier. I will be bathing her after using this product to get it off of her.
I haven't had a chance to use it yet but it has a very pleasant smell that is not overpowering. My husband has breathing problems and almost everything we use is scent free. I decided to take a chance on the Bio-Groom since it seemed to be exactly what we needed. Hubby smelled it as soon as we got it and gave it a thumbs up. I look forward to trying it on our baby. I'm giving it 4 stars right now but am almost positive it will be a 5 star once used.
I have 3 rescue Babies ages 3,4,and 5, none of them like baths! But this product is wonderful! I use a cloth soaked in Bio-Groom to bath each of my girls, towel dry and then brush. it leaves their fur so soft and shinny and with a light smell of lavender LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
Well,my friend Charlie, who is a King Charles spaniel, tried this first thank goodness. Applying is difficult on his fur, could be because of length of hair too. The smell was ok but product very sticky......my person added water and it was bubbly then towel dried him off . Yep the dirt came off yay!! I suggest thoroughly wetting then applying ....not such a waterless bath.
Nice for quick bath.
My little Chloe is 14 years old and this product really cleans her up well if she accidently pees when she is asleep. Also keeps her face clean too.
My boy was neutered and I was told NO bathing for 14 days until his stitches were removed..I used this for bath time and he looked clean, and smelled clean, in fact the Vet thought I had bathed him ! I really like this product..
if you have a prissy dog the scent might work well with your dog. If you've got a stinky dog then the scent might be better than the stinky dog smell. It's a little to much like a perfume for me.
Love Tearless Shampoo
For myself I love the scent of this shampoo. Very clean. For doggie, it works very nicely. She doesn’t like getting “baths” so for the in betweens, it does the job.
This works great! My lab/shepherd mix has long hair and just had knee surgery; can’t get to the groomer yet and this really is the solution! Fur smells and feels better!
Great Daily Cleanup
My dogs love to go outside and run then come back inside smelling "doggie." This product is gentle enough for their sensitive skin and has a light fragrance. I use it on them daily.