Amazing Nutritionals Cranberry Chews Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps treat urinary tract infections and other urinary discomfort with cranberry extract and apple cider vinegar.
- Formulated with pharmaceutical grade cranberry extract with powerful, bioactive antioxidants that help support a healthy bladder wall.
- Hypoallergenic formula is veterinarian-recommended for dogs that are prone to urinary tract issues.
- Naturally flavored with bacon and liver and deliciously chewable so your dog will love them as a daily treat.
- No mess or smells, and is made in the USA with no wheat, corn, animal digest, grains, soy, egg, potato, or known allergens.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chew + Heal Cranberry Support Urinary Tract Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Nature's Pure Edge D-Mannose Chicken Flavored Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$23.97Chewy Price$26.10List Price$22.77Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics UTI Warrior Dog Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- NaturVet Cranberry Relief Plus Echinacea Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Formula CV Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$33.20Chewy Price$40.00List Price$31.54Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Urinary Support Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$11.19Chewy Price$16.99List Price$10.63Autoship Price
- VetSmart Formulas Critical Immune Defense Mushroom & Turmeric Compound Dog & Cat Supplement, 6.3-oz bottle, 1 count$59.95Chewy Price$79.95List Price$56.95Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Cranberry Rx Capsules Urinary Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$20.16Chewy Price$24.00List Price$19.15Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Urinary Tract Health Chews Urinary Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 30 count$18.45Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.53Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Supplements Berry Balance Urinary Tract Health Soft Chews Grain-Free Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- PetTest D-Mannose Urinary Tract Health Cranberry Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Capsules Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$20.23Chewy Price$26.00List Price$19.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Cranberry (Vaccinium Macrocarpon), Apple Cider Vinegar., Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Silicate...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Extract, Echinacea, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed, Rehmannia, Wild Yam Root...||Whey Protein, Cranberry Extract, Marshmallow Root...||Cran-Max Cranberry (Vaccinium Macrocarpon), Concentrate (Standardized For 7% [14 Mg] Proanthocyanidins), Organic Marshmallow Root...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Recovery||Urinary Tract Health|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Organic||—||—||—||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Our vet suggested cranberry treats because our female 6yo King Charles Shi-Tzu mix was dropping urine spots after she would urinate. It took a couple of months but with daily supplementation she has been “dribble free.” While this is not a substitute for medicine, I feel this tasty treat has helped my pet as she wouldn’t eat dried cranberries due to - I assume, the taste. Simple and convenient I will continue to keep these in my Chewy.com autoship.
Mislead by label.
I was mislead by the labeling calling them chews. These are hard tablets that my dog wouldn't eat. I had to smash them up and bury in her food. I was expecting a soft flavorful chew my dog would be eager to eat. I want to return
Amazing Nutritionals Cranberry Chews Daily Dog Supplement
Amazing Nutritionals Cranberry Chews Daily Dog Supplement should be easier to break in half since the small 'chew' or pill is too large to give to a dog 20 pounds or under. They just crumble up.
Our vet recommended much more expensive tablets, so after much research, I found the great reviews for these cranberry chews. Our Chloe gobbles them right up. Hopefully it will keep any future uti’s away!
No more accidents in the house within 24 hours also had a follow up appointment with vet
This product is wonderful. I have an English Bulldog with bladder stones. This product has kept infections at bay.
Great “dog” flavor
I bought these because my geriatric dog kept getting UTIs and my vet recommended he could take cranberry. I never have any trouble with my dog gobbling them down and between altering potty breaks and a new vitamin regimen (including these) he’s doing great now so I’m def. going to keep buying them.
My vet said to stop using this product because they can cause stones to form.. .
He's picky with these...
The first day he ate the supplement with no issues but he won't take them anymore unless I hide them in cheese. I tried in his dog food, a pill pocket, peanut butter...nope. They must smell super strong to him. He eats them now as long as they are hidden in cheese. lol.
Cranberry Chews - Keeps UTIs Away
My 9 year old Basset Hound takes these chews daily. She had chronic UTIs years ago and when we finally got to the root cause and eliminated the infections for good we put her on this daily supplement to help keep her UT healthy. So far, so good!