BioEZ Digestive Optimizer Apple Flavor Powder Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powdered supplement that promotes healthy digestion and optimal hindgut function in your hoofed friend.
- Features a blend of digestive enzymes with prebiotics and live probiotics for balanced intestinal bacteria and healthy pH levels.
- Boosts the immunity of your companion and reduces intestinal gas for normal gut activity.
- Helps persistent conditions like diarrhea, poor body condition, healthful weight and colic.
- Beneficial for use in newborn foals and keeps your horse feeling and performing better.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCavalor Bronchix Liq Respiratory Health Liquid Horse Supplement, 1000-mL bottle$72.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
- Crypto Aero Plus Comprehensive Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb bag$235.00Chewy Price$223.25Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Black Oats Horse Supplement, 44-lb bag$31.10Chewy Price$29.55Autoship Price
- DealCavalor Hepatoliq Liver & Kidney Support Liquid Horse Supplement, 250-mL bottle$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Farrier's Magic Magic Mineral Top Dress Comprehensive Granules Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$42.68Chewy Price$40.55Autoship Price
- PetAg Dyne High Calorie Vanilla Flavor Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-gallon bottle$68.42Chewy Price$80.49List Price$65.00Autoship Price
- Vitalize Digest More Plus Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$48.34Chewy Price$45.92Autoship Price
- Hyaluronex Joint Support Liquid Horse Supplement, 64-oz bottle$139.96Chewy Price$132.96Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Ultimate Recovery Extruded Performance Pellets Horse Supplement, 30-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Cavalor Calm Calming Powder Horse Supplement, 800-gram tub$70.99Chewy Price$67.44Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Relief Recovery Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb bag$33.29Chewy Price$31.63Autoship Price
- AniMed Natural Aniflex GL Connective Tissue Support Powder Horse Supplement, 2.5-lb tub$59.69Chewy Price$81.58List Price$56.71Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Lactobacillus, Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Inulin, Rice Extract, Active Dry Yeast...||Inulin, Rice Extract, Active Dry Yeast...||Active Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid 440mg, MSM 280mg, Apple Pectin 56mg...||Purified Water, Liquid Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, H. Erinaceous (Lion's Mane) Extract...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Appetite Stimulation|
|Food Flavor||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||—||—|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||Flax-Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Waiting on results
I may just now be seeing results with BioEZ product. Older horse with gut problem (loose stools). Been going on for some time now and just clean up what looked like soft apples. Previously it looked like a cow pie. It has taken some time, but I think this product is working and will reorder.
This product works really well in helping with soft manure in our horses.
All of my horses love it!
I have had several barrel horses on this supplement for at least a year now and they have all been performing significantly better on it since their digestive system is comfortable.
My horse won't touch this stuff.
I bought this based on the reviews and mixed it with my horses grain and she refused to even eat her grain. She hated this stuff and refused to eat it and it just got thrown away. And just to be clear, my horse eats everything.
Horse hated it
I got this to try after all the reviews, my pony hated it and did not eat her food after I added it, only gave her it twice and refused to eat her food both times which is very strange..
A Miracle in a Jar!
My 3yr old Warmblood Gelding has had bouts of fecal water for the last year. It’s been such a challenge! I’ve worked with 2 Vets, had several fecal samples done, treated for tapeworms, changed his feed, did 4 days of Probios Tubes (which did help), etc! Nothing made it stop for longer than a couple of days. I would have to wipe his tail area daily with baby wipes or hose him down. The problem did not affect his attitude, or his appetite as he remained as good natured as always and would eat normally. However, dealing with the fecal water was dirty, smelly and frustrating. Even his manure smelled awful! In talking with vets and doing research, I learned the issue came from digestive imbalances and mainly in the hindgut. Horses require a certain amount of good bacteria to aid the digestion process. I had posted my issue in one of my horse groups on Facebook. There were many replies and many suggestions. However, I decided to take the advice of one person that used BioEZ and I’m so glad I did! Within two days, his fecal water was almost completely gone. I actually thought it was too good to be true! But, I kept checking every day and would only see very limited signs of it on occasion. I was absolutely thrilled! I just ordered the larger tub, and will continue to keep him on this miracle product, and will recommend it to everyone I know with the same issue. Thank You BioEZ!!!!
I've used this product for years for my horses with great results. So glad I can now order through CHEWY!
This product was recommended by my vet after my horse was having diarrhea for a few weeks due to my trying AniMed CoMega Supreme Coat Health. After 3 days of giving 1 scoop twice a day his diarrhea started to get batter! I've also noticed he's not as gassy.
Diarrhea stopped within days!
This winter, my 27 year old easy keeper, QH mare developed severe diarrhea. Despite already being on digestive enzymes and probiotics, and even trying a very expensive RX remedy that my horse refused to eat, nothing seemed to help. My Veterinarian recommended trying BioEZ and within 3 days of using it, the diarrhea stopped! No fuss, easy to administer and best of all, no more dirty hind end and tail!
Helped my horse tremendously!
My horse started having really bad diarrhea. I knew there was something out there that would keep me from making that expensive trip to the vet to put her on antibiotics. This is a wonderful supplement that has many different benefits like helping to prevent colic and giving my horse more energy.