Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken Entrée Mature Cats Pate Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Loaded with protein-rich chicken for muscle maintenance and health.
- Features flavorful smooth texture to please the pickiest feline.
- Has high moisture content to promote daily hydration.
- Doesn’t contain poultry by-product meal, corn, soy, wheat, or artificial flavors and preservatives.
- Contains 24 cans of this satisfyingly-tasty flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Senior Pate Chicken & Beef Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$30.89Chewy Price$29.35Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken Entrée Pate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$45.29List Price$38.53Autoship Price
- American Journey Senior Pate Chicken Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$30.89Chewy Price$29.35Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tender Morsels Chicken Entrée Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$23.52Chewy Price$45.29List Price$22.34Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Ocean Fish & Tuna Entrée Pate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$41.43Chewy Price$45.29List Price$39.36Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Salmon Entrée in Gravy Flaked Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$27.32Chewy Price$35.79List Price$25.95Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Mature Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$39.84Chewy Price$54.96List Price$37.85Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken & Pate Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, 24 count$37.66Chewy Price$43.79List Price$35.78Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tuna Entrée in Gravy Flaked Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$23.52Chewy Price$35.79List Price$22.34Autoship Price
- dealBlue Buffalo Tastefuls Spoonless Singles Chicken Entrée Pate Adult Cat Food, 2.6-oz cup, case of 24$30.72Chewy Price$45.29List Price$29.18Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Savory Singles Chicken & Turkey Entrée Cat Food, 2.6-oz cup, 24 count$38.94Chewy Price$43.79List Price$36.99Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Fish & Shrimp Entrée in Gravy Flaked Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$29.99Chewy Price$35.79List Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Water, Turkey, Turkey Giblets...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Whitefish, Fish Broth, Tuna...||Tuna, Fish Broth, Water...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Food Texture||Pate||Minced||Pate||Pate||Bits in Broth|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
141 Customer Reviews
Ollie loves this Blue Buffalo
Great nutrition, super fine pate, easy to swallow for Ollie when I mix it with extra water. He's getting older and finnickier as time goes by. We recently had a health scare where I believe he ate round up, got really sick, lost use of his vocal cords and had multiple visits to vets for iv fluids. He needs nutrition that is better geared to his age, his slight kidney disease and a fatty liver. Exercise and extra water with food that I can trust to not exacerbate his condition and Tastefuls for Mature cats is what he gets. As long as Ollie eats it and is healthy, that is all that matters. Trustworthy brand.
New recipe sucks
I've tried to get to the bottom of the change in formula of the various Blue pates; blue lid vs silver lid/Smooth pate vs dry brick of clay. I called Blue directly and couldn't get an answer, only that Chewy would refund my money and they would let someone know my concerns. Such a shame because this was the only food all three of my cats would eat. Now I have two buy two different foods.
Tastefuls is Good Stuff
I like the ingredients they use and my cats tolerate it well. Some have sensitive stomachs now that they are older. The shortage of pet food had me trying all sorts of new brands. They seem to like the Tastefuls Chicken (they are pate only eaters). I tried the senior version because the regular doubled in price. They aren't as crazy about it as the regular but after a few days they are eating it - and digesting it well.
Leo is 14 and was losing weight. I thought a change of diet would be helpful. This food has no smell at all. That's the problem. I also feed 8 strays and even they wouldn't eat it.
Only Food Jack Wants
Jack absolutely loves this mature formula. Chewy seems to be the only place I can find it. Jack's never been a finicky cat until the past year or so as he's getting older. It's a never ending quest to find the right food for him. Until now, he's always been a kibble cat, but he now wants wet food. I've tried Friskies and Fancy Feast and Blue Buffalo and Tastefuls for Adult Cats and pretty much anything that was pate style. I happened upon this Senior Cat blend one day at a local store, bought a can, discovered that he gobbled it up, went back and bought the remaining 8 cans and then found it at Chewy. The order was easy, Jack's happy (by the way, he seems to really like it after it's been in the refrigerator), but I think he'd like it if the texture was even smoother so I do add a touch more water and smoosh it around a lot. The package arrived timely and safe and secure!
I was disappoointed you were unable to fill my order.
My usual order for Purina Pro Plan cat food for senior cats was not available. Please let me know when you have these in stock again.
My 16 year old kitties love this food!
I have 2 cats that will be 16 this year. I always hesitate to try new food on them, but I have been checking all brands for lower protein, as they both exhibit early signs of kidney issues. This cat food has absolutely won them over! They can't get enough of it!
Won’t Order Again
My 18 yr old cat has ALWAYS been extremely difficult to feed. About 5 yrs ago, found 2 kinds that she would eat. (And she will only eat chicken and some kinds of fish). One brand is now discontinued, the other out of stock. So, I was hoping she would try the Tastefuls. She loved the first three cans. Now, for the past 2 weeks, absolutely refuses to eat it. She sniffs it, then walks away. I have noticed that some cans have more liquid than other cans and the smell is different. I won’t be buying anymore Tastefuls.
Happy so far
Just tried Blue Buffalo for my 14+ year old cat. She seems to like it and it’s good for disguising her meds.
Finally Found the Right One!
Finally, I found a good brand name wet cat food that is reasonably priced. The food I had my cat on almost doubled in price. This one she likes and I can afford it.