Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 12-pack of 12.5-ounce cans.
- Purr-fectly nutritious food for adult cats.
- Features a smooth texture that’s irresistibly tasty.
- Starts with real chicken to aid healthy muscle growth.
- Does not contain any grain, gluten, by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Pate Beef & Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$27.93Chewy Price$26.53Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$49.49Chewy Price$51.99List Price$47.02Autoship Price
- American Journey Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$30.99Chewy Price$34.34List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Indoor Health Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.63Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Indoor Health Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.78Autoship Price
- Weruva Polynesian BBQ with Grilled Red Bigeye Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Savory Turkey Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$49.00Chewy Price$49.99List Price$46.55Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Duck Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.36Chewy Price$43.09Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Chicken Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Liver & Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$48.28Chewy Price$49.99List Price$45.87Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Rabbit Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$52.56Chewy Price$49.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Duck, Turkey Broth, Chicken Liver...||Turkey, Chicken, Turkey Broth...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water...||Minced Chicken Recipe in Gravy: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Turkey Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Duck, Turkey, Quail, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Pea-Free||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Packaging Type||Can||Can||Can||Can||Can, Variety Pack|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Minced|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
349 Customer Reviews
Another donation to the shelter
My goodness, these cats! Driving me nuts. Initially, they liked this, then they started walking away from it. I think it's a good product so I waited a week and tried it again. Nope. They weren't having it. So the cans went into the pile of food to be donated to the cat shelter. I've been trying many different foods, I'm not sure why they've become so picky lately. But it's great that Chewy has the foods that they did accept, because no stores carry it. So a big thanks to Chewy.
Good bang for your buck
Both of my cats are mainly on a commercial raw food but I switch it up every other month to canned foods. I usually take a week to transition them over, but ran out of the other food unexpectedly and only had one day to do so. They both did well on it and didn’t have any digestive distress so I say that’s a win! They’re both pretty picky so I tend to switch them around a lot in case a favorite goes out of production or something. I will keep this one on the list!
the vet told me I needed to get her weight down. I was looking for a higher quality food she would like. Luckily I was able to purchase individual portions for trial. This is the one. She loves it and she looks good.
I'll eat anything
I thought it was okay, but I'll eat anything. The other three were less than impressed. We all prefer the Wellness brand.
Our previous brand ( no longer affordable) was a nice pinkish brown. This is gross grey. It smells like normal cat food but it isn’t very appealing.
Great service and quality goods.
I depend on Chewy for great service and wonderful quality goods. They sell the best dog foods available.
Favorite of my 17 year old cat
My old cat loves a food for a day then wants something different from a short list - kitten chicken pate and chicken with ample juice are 2 such favorites. Have no fear - this old cat yowls until he gets something he likes that day.
Our cats love this food
Great food our Savannah Tau and Bengal Ari 10 and 8 yrs. old love this food, this is the only canned food and flavor our Bengal Ari will eat, we feed them Instinct Ultimate Protein Duck flavor. Fast shipping from Chewy.
WARNING - Many Sharp Bone Pieces
I found a large sharp bone and many smaller ones. I ran about 6 cans through a kitchen strainer and each can had many bone pieces. Some of the smaller pieces were also sharp. My cat has been hunching in pain a long time and this food was fed often. X-Rays did not show bones. I asked the veterinarian to express the anal sacs and she found he had constipation - stool in that area. Lactulose helped. His stools can be dark/ black which can indicate blood caused by constipation. I hope the X -Rays are full proof for bones and that he was not cut by the sharp pieces.
What will my cat eat?
I had intended on changing to Blue Wilderness chicken recipe (12.5 oz cans), because I was tired of Friskies gravy...IT WAS ALL WATER, and not as nutritious. On top of this, so many throw away 5.5 oz cans continued to bother my conscience. However, it has been a problem, I have gone through all of my tricks for changing her canned food, and have not used 1 can from the entire case, as of yet. Sage will not eat it. At this point, she is being sustained on Blue Wilderness Nature's Evolutionary Diet (pellets) with Chicken purchased from Chewy.