Blue Buffalo Wilderness Kitten Chicken Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 24-pack of 3-ounce cans.
- Features a smooth texture that’s irresistibly tasty.
- Starts with real chicken to aid healthy muscle growth.
- Formulated with DHA to help support brain, eye and cognitive development.
- Does not contain any grain, gluten, by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Kitten Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$24.76Chewy Price$23.52Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Natural Chicken Dry Kitten Food, 7-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.63Autoship Price
- American Journey Kitten Minced Chicken Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.94Chewy Price$24.64Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Thin Slices in Gravy Wet Kitten Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Kitten Liver & Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Ultra-Soft Mousse in Sauce Wet Cat Food for New Kittens & Nursing or Pregnant Mother Cats, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Turkey Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$51.08Chewy Price$54.96List Price$48.53Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Original Ultra Chicken Meal & Salmon Meal Formula Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$39.88Autoship Price
- Annamaet Grain-Free Chicken & Fish Formula Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- DealMerrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Healthy Kitten Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Grain-Free High Protein Chicken Recipe Kitten Wet Food, 3-oz cans, case of 24$43.80Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.61Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Indoor Kitten Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$34.16Chewy Price$45.36List Price$32.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Salmon, Chicken, Fish Broth...||Chicken, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Salmon, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Indoor, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Pea-Free|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
290 Customer Reviews
Great for fosters
I use this for my sickly fosters. It's aroma is strong enough that it entices even the worst URI symptomatic kittens. Good calorie amount per can, and love the high protein/fat content.
Kitten love it; cheaper than "Baby "Blue"
My kittens love this food. They come running from the other room when I crack open a can, and nearly trip me before I can get the plate to the floor. They prefer the chicken version a little less if it has been refrigerated, but still eat it. Ingredients are nearly identical to the "Baby Blue" line, which tends to be more expensive. There may be some differences in between the two, but my kittens like this kind just as much.
my kitten loved it.
I found this to be something my kitten Winnie loves. The pate is a bit dense but breaks up easily. I sometimes add a little water in it for her. Winnie loved this product more than other kitten foods i'd given her. She even became a bit of a kitten food snob after eating this. She didn't have any issue with tummy troubles like other kitten food had caused her.
Marley loves it!
Our Siberian kitten loves this with her fresh cooked turkey. It's the only one she'll eat and boy have we tried many!
Not quite a favorite
Kittens are notoriously fickle, and the last fosters I had decided this wasn't their favorite food. Maybe the next batch of kittens will love it. It is high quality, with excellent ingredients.
Blue Buffalo Kitten Food
Our little adoptees had been eating adult food and when we recieved them I changed over to my go to of Blue Buffalo Kitten Food and The Chicken and Rice Kitten Kibble. What a difference a couple weeks make!
My kitten likes this a lot
Originally, I was getting the Blue Buffalo Wilderness Pate Kitten Variety Pack with Chicken & Salmon for my kitten but has she got older, she developed a preference for the chicken and lost interest in the salmon so I am getting the chicken now instead of the variety pack. Both are good though.
Replace kitten food
This is hard to come by in local stores. Main reason purchased though is my new kitten. He was rescue and noticed food he came with was causing extremely bad breath. Had used this with other cat as kitten and never had issue. She grew up to be healthy and happy here at home.
Great for supplement
I use this with my mom's pet ferret. She is less than a year old and is quite a little princess,spoiled and fussy. We give her dry food but supplement with Blue chicken kitten food because she loves it and it is safe for her digestive system.
Terrible quality control
Three separate flats of this food bought over the course of two months contained all spoiled food. Every can I opened smelled terrible. Kitten fortunately refused to eat it—which seems extremely lucky since I’ve read reports of this spoiled food causing serious illness in cats. One flat would have been excusable, two cause for real concern, but three strikes and they have quickly gone onto my no buy list for unconscionably poor quality control.